Target can be a great store to shop at if you know what you're doing and with that I mean--know how to use your coupons correctly, know what to look for while shopping and know that it's OK to stick up for yourself! Hopefully this video will show you how to become a confident and fearless Target shopper!:)
Before watching the video, you may want to read through these Target tips! I do go over most of this in the video, but I also wanted to write some of this down for those of you that may have a hard time hearing me.
- Always bring the Target corporate coupon policy with you when shopping! If you have any problems with your coupons being accepted, just hand over their coupon policy. This will most likely resolve the issues!
- Target also has in-store coupons that you can pair up with manufacturer coupons for even more savings! You can print these from the Target site or from here or from the Target kiosk in-stores (I show you how to do this in the video).
- Make sure to always hand over all your manufacturer coupons first--before Target store coupons. This will help with less coupon beepage--which us couponers try to avoid at all costs!:)
- When shopping keep your eyes peeled for red clearance stickers, peelie and tearpad coupons, price cuts and other discounts! Usually combining these type of sales with coupons will result in some sweet deals!
- Another promotion to look for while shopping and in the weekly ads are Target Gift Card deals! These gift card promotions may be weekly, monthly or even longer than that. You can find out about these by either flipping through the weekly ad (some are not advertised) or looking for signs in-stores! One gift card promotion that is currently running is on Kellogg's FiberPlus Antioxidant Bars--buy 4 boxes and get a $5 Target gift card! All you need to do is purchase 4 boxes, use coupons if you have any, and after all 4 boxes have scanned, the cash register will alert the cashier to hand you a $5 Target gift card. You won't be able to use it on that purchase, but you can use the gift card on future purchases. Another great thing, is that unlike Register Rewards, you can keep "rolling" the same gift card deals over and over again! This helps to lower your out of pocket expense!
- Finally, remember that you are doing nothing wrong! If you get a grouchy cashier, just ignore them and smile... you're obviously in a better place and they most likely want to be where you are!:)
Now for the video:
**If you don't see the video, then click here to watch it!