Friday, October 9, 2009

FREE LeapFrog Tag Junior Book!



I posted this previously, but thought I would go ahead and remind new readers about this great freebie:

You can snag a FREE LeapFrog Tag Junior Book, ABC Animal Orchestra Board book ($10.99 value)! All you need to do is go here and link your LeapFrog toy to the LeapFrog Learning Path. The Learning Path is a FREE online resource that lets you see and share in your child's play and learning with LeapFrog.

**Limit one offer per household.

(Thanks for the reminder, Renee!)

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Off topic but I got my redwood creek moose poster in today along with my first spin magazine. Hung the moose poster and the spin poster insert up in our computer/gaming/music room. Fun stuff!! Thank you Collin.

Jenn Cook said...

THANK YOU!!! For sharing! I just got the Tag Jr as a gift for my daughters b-day and how nice to now get a free book too!

Anonymous said...

I got mine from the last time, love it. great quality too

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I just got my son a tag jr last week!

Anonymous said...

We got it! I gave it to my three year old son and he loves it! So far between this and Border's deals we've scored three books for my five year old daughter and one for my son for a total of $3.99 (that includes shipping)! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot the Magic School Bus book too! And the plethora of magazines that keep my mailbox overflowing!!

Melanie said...

yep, I got mine a month ago or so. Great book, even if you don't have the Tag yet!

Unknown said...

I got my free Tag Jr, book today. It took 4 weeks for me to get it. So, not too long.