Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Coupons: Pepperidge Farm, Libby's + More!

There are 2 new high value Pepperidge Farm Coupons:

Pepperidge Farm coupons are hard to come by, so I'm definitely excited about these! Plus, paired with a sale, these coupons will make for some very inexpensive Pepperidge Farm products!

(Thanks, PrintableCoupons&Deals!)

Other new coupons:

Save $2 on $10 or more of Star Ranch Angus Beef
Go here to find out where you can buy this brand.
Meat coupons are rare, so you'll definitly want to take advantage of this one! (Thanks, Mrs.BuysMoreAndMr.SavesA.Lot!)

Save $o.50 on 2 Cans of Libby's Vegetables
Coupon link on the left hand side.
(Thanks, Sue!)

Save $1/1 Bag of Pretzel Crisps: IE or Firefox
Anyone know the price of these?

Save $1 on one package of Johnsonville Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Breakfast Sausage or Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage This is a PDF coupon and expires on 10/31/09.

Save $1 on ANY Post-it product (excludes trial size)
This is a PDF coupon and doesn't expire until 11/05/09.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be on the lookout for 'Try Me Free' peelies on the boxes of Pepperidge Farm crackers. My Kroger had them plastered all over the place!

MomDG said...

LOVE the Pepperidge Farm Pirouettees and NEVER buy them due to price. If you watch Target will have 2/$4 or 2/$5 sales on these so with the coupon a sweet deal. Also, if you watch at Target they Clearance out Post-It products quite often so potential great deal with the $1 coupon. :)

Nicole said...

I was able to print out at least 2 of the Pepperidge Farm ones so that was a nice surprise! Also, the Pretzel Crisps (if they're the same brand as what I purchased last Christmas at Wal-mart) were around $2.50 per bag. I got the chocolate/pb ones and they were fabulous!!! I even bought a bag to give to my son's teacher and she loved them! They are truly gourmet and definitely considered a special treat. Yum! I could print two of those too. :o) Thanks as always for taking the time to do all of this hard work. You're a blessing!

First time commenter, by the way!

Have a good week, Nicole from PA

Amy said...

I was at Target this afternoon and saw the Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Cheddar crisps had a 'Try me Free' peelie. They were $3.99, but you mail something in and get the $3.99 back.

Callie said...

The Pretzel Crisps are at my local Walmart Neighborhood Market for $1.99 I believe! They are really really good, so i'm excited to have a coupon since I think they are expensive for how many are in the bag.