Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Target: $3 Staycation DVD + FREE Movie Ticket!

(Photo courtesy of FrugalForYou!)

Remember the Movie Staycation Target deal I posted about previously and talked about in my Target video? If not, here's a quick recap:

Target has select movie Staycation DVDs priced at just $5 each ( Matilda, Little Women, Swan Lake Princess, Jumanji and more). Pair these great buys with the $2 coupon available here (Hurry--expires on 10/31). Final cost only $3 per movie... not bad!

To sweeten this deal further, some of the $5 movies have yellow stickers on them (like the one pictured above). The yellow sticker says "Get a Movie Ticket!". Basically you'll get a FREE movie ticket (up to $7.50 value) to go see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs or Planet 51. You just enter the code on the back of the sticker here and print the movie ticket! How cool!

If you're able to find the $5 movies with this sticker and use the $2 coupon-- you'll ONLY be paying $3 for a DVD + a movie ticket with a $7.50 value! What a sweet deal!

Like I stated above, you'll want to hurry and get in on this deal! The $2 coupon expires on 10/31!

(Thanks so much, FrugalForYou!)


For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

10 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome - I hope I can find Little Women for my daughter!

Mariah said...

Wondering if anyone has gotten their e-mail movie tickets from the spot shot rebate.

Anonymous said...

got my movie tonight (Swan Princess)....such a great deal... thanks sooo much

Anonymous said...

I got my spot shot movie ticket a while back, but I haven't used it yet.

Anonymous said...

went there there movies were for 7.50. I bought 10 movies not sure what they were if they were for the right thing but she took the coupons...

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have the list of staycation movies the $2 coupon is good for? The only list I can find doesn't have Jumangi or the other titles that have the movie ticket associated with them. I just want to make sure I am using this coupon legitimately.

Frugal Friend said...

my target let me use the $2 on jumanji and swan princess because they are both sony wonder dvds.

Anonymous said...

You can copy and paste the image of either of the coupons onto a word doc to only print what you want without all the extra movies pictures. Right click and edit the image of the coupon to move it on the page then paste a few more. If you resize them you should be able to get at least 4 on a page.

Anonymous said...

I rarely have a problem with my coupons being accepted, but these didn't work on the movies I tried to purchase at Target today (Matilda and Milo & Otis). Too bad.

Anonymous said...

Got my two, Jumanji & Swan Princess, both with coupon and promo for free movie tickets!