Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ted's 8 Wonders Contest: Win 8 FREE Lunches!

Ted's Montana Grill is offering up a sweet promotion- Ted's 8 Wonders Contest! Over the next 4 weeks Ted's will reveal clues about 8 wacky places they think are wonderful! They'll reveal clues about 2 of Ted's 8 Wonders every week. A new clue will be posted every Tuesday and Friday. For each clue answered correctly, you will get a certificate for a FREE $8 lunch entree, so potentially you could score 8 FREE lunches! They'll email you the certificate within 7-10 business days.

**Hint** The first question is easy (at least it was for me). Good Luck!

**If you discover all of Ted's 8 Wonders, you could win a trip for 2 to visit one of the Wonders! Wow, wouldn't that be nice!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was awesome! Got the right answer...free lunch!

Kristin said...

that was too easy!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Love Ted's...

Kristin said...

I entered twice, once for me and once for my husband and won both times! I got my coupons via email and used the yesterday and everything was free!!! Our server was very nice (usually at a nice place like that they get a little snoody when you present a coupon). The meal was one of the best lunches I've ever HAD!!! I ordered the salmon (AMAZING) and my husband got the bbq chicken sandwich (also AMAZING!) I would HIGHLY recommend everyone enter. I've already entered two more times (AND WON) and intend to go back two or more times!!!