Friday, October 2, 2009

Walgreens: Snag Your FREE Photo Book Now!


Remember the Walgreens FREE photo book deal I posted about?
Well, if not, here's a quick recap:

Walgreens is offering up yet another awesome photo freebie! Just go on over here and become a fan of Walgreens on Facebook by October 2nd. Just for doing so, you'll get a FREE 5x7 photo book!

They've now posted instructions on how to redeem your FREE photo book here! Make sure to click through the special link they provide before midnight central time tonight, Friday, October 2nd! After doing this, they will credit your Walgreens Photo Account and you'll have 30 days to create your FREE Photo book.

**Please keep in mind there will be a $1.99 shipping charge.

(Thanks, BargainNoble!)

For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

9 comments:

Jen said...

The facebook page says:
Hi everyone - just to clarify, you will need to pay a small shipping fee to get your free photo book on October 2nd.
So not totally free!

Megan Ward said...

Shipping is only $1.99 though so its an awesome deal! :)

Anu said...

how do i know that i got a free book? I became a fan, but i dont have any info.

Amy said...

It did not give me credits, did this happen to anyone elss?

Mama Bee said...

After you become a fan you have to click the link on the face book page, log in to your walmart photo account go to the photo homepage click your credits and it should be there. It wasn't for me so I had to log in and then click the link on the facebook page again it then brought me to a page that said free book and had a get started button, had to click that to get it to show up.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how many pages it is?

Megan Ward said...

20 pages I believe.

Jennifer Ladd said...

I just ordered my book! Yay! Thanks for posting about this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks I have the credit and will do this before 11/3!