Friday, November 6, 2009

11/08 Newspaper Coupon Insert Preview!



There will be 2 coupon inserts available in the upcoming 11/08 newspaper! You'll receive one SmartSource and one Red Plum coupon insert. Keep in mind that NOT all areas will get the same coupons or coupon values.

Coupon Highlights

SmartSource:
Save $3/2 Diamond Walnuts or Pecans, 16oz+
Save $1/1 Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator
Save $1/1 Nabisco Crackers or Easy Cheese, 5oz-16oz any variety
Save $1/1 Yoplait Delights Yogurt Multipack
Save $1/2 Kisses, Reese’s Hershey’s, York, Kit Kat or Rolo bags, 8oz+

Red Plum:
Save $2 on any Coty Fragrances gift set of $10 or more
Save $0.55/1 Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
Save $2/1 Endust Free
Save $1/1 Johnson’s Baby Product
Save $1/1 Kellogg’s Crispi, All Bran, Rice Kris pies or Corn Flakes
Save $4/1 Scotch Fur Fighter Hair Remover for Upholstery or Car interiors
Save $2/1 Maybelline Superstay 24hr make/up or any Maybelline New York Foundation

And LOTS MORE!

**Check out the full list of coupons here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

which newspapers have red plum coupons?

Anonymous said...

We get the Red Plum in the St. Petersburg and Tampa, FL papers.

Anonymous said...

I'm in the Tampa Bay area too! That's funny!

Anonymous said...

any newspaper in NC?

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if K Mart allows us to use both a Manufacturer Coupon and a K Mart coupon on the same item? I have a K Mart $2/1 Endust Free and I see that this week we are going to receive a Manufacturer $2/1 coupon in this week's insert and I'd like to use both.

*~*~*Bargain Blessings*~*~* said...

Anon 9:37-It depends on what area you are in, but usually it will be the main newspapers. Example: The Denver Post HTH! :)

San said...

off subject... Has anybody shopped at PathMark before? I got their flyer and would like to know if they double coupons upto $1.

San said...

ok. i got the answer to my question. Yes. they do double upto $1.

Anonymous said...

are the saturday coupons different than the sunday ones? I did not get the plackers in saturday coupons last week but someone I knwo got it in the sunday one.

Anonymous said...

This is my first couponing year. I'm wondering if they are going to have "thanksgiving food" coupons coming out...like stuffing and stuff?

Kandi V said...

I can't wait for the J&J baby coupon! I have about 10 of the Buddy Bars, and plan on getting more this weekend! My kids love them and I love that they are free!

Anonymous said...

Kandi V- could you please explain the deal on the J&J Buddy Bars, sorry its only my first week on H2S. Thanks

Jannel said...

Anon. 11:46- Johnson & Johnson puts out $1 off any product coupons and you can find the Buddy Bars for around $1 or less at Traget, Wal-mart, etc. So free product. HTH

Anonymous said...

are the saturday coupons different than the sunday ones? I did not get the plackers in saturday coupons last week but someone I knwo got it in the sunday one.

mommyof4 said...

I couldn't find the J & J coupon..

Anonymous said...

I am in Statesville, NC and no Johnson and Johnson coupon. I was really excited about that one.