Friday, November 6, 2009

Amazon: Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker 61% Off!


Yet another Amazon deal! Currently, Amazon has this Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker priced at just $55.99--down from $145! This also ships FREE with Super Saver Shipping!

I started reading through the 5 star reviews and have actually decided to purchase one for myself! It just sounds like an awesome ice cream maker and I've been looking for a quality one for quite a long time! I may have to snatch one up for my sister too... I hope she's not reading this!;)

Don't forget--Christmas is around the corner!

(Thanks, TheBargainJargon!)

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

12 comments:

Jessica said...

We were given one for a gift last year. We love it!

Anonymous said...

I got one last year also, and it is great. You will love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, We have this also. It works great-but it is quite loud.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for spotting this good deal and thanks to the other posters for theri reviews!

Jen said...

Got one for my husband for Christmas. He's going to LOVE it!

amy and the bad cats said...

AWESOME! i just ordered this for my mom to give my husband for christmas. she's been asking what to get him, and i was reading your blog while talking to her on the phone and saw this. it's the perfect gift for my ice cream loving husband!

raxed said...

How much money do you make when people purchase the products you advertise for amazon on your blog? is it a certain percentage? I wouldn't mind letting you make a profit if I wanted to buy something you shared with us, I am just wondering. Thanks!

Dina-Marie said...

Hi,
Thanks for another awesome deal! I especially like these so close to Christmas.

Susanna said...

thanks for sharing... i never know what to give my parents for Christmas, and this is something they'll both love!

MomDG said...

Bought this exact ice-cream maker last year for my husband at Christmas. It was on sale and I had a Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupon so I got a great deal. Anyway it works great, and I do not think it is loud. This is a great deal.

Anonymous said...

Raxed, what business is it of yours?

raxed said...

anonymous- because i am curious, thats why.