Monday, November 2, 2009

Amazon: Redbook Magazine ONLY $0.21 per Issue!


Amazon once again has another sweet magazine deal! Currently, Redbook (2-year) is priced at just $10--down from the cover price of $71.76! Plus, when you add the magazine to your cart an additional $5 will come off! Final cost just $5 for a 2 year subscription! That equals out to just $0.21 per issue!

Remember, magazines not only have great articles, recipes and more... but there are usually some great money saving coupons inside! This subscription would also make a great Christmas or Birthday gift!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

same deal for marie claire
ali s.

Theresa said...

This is a great deal. Thanks so much!

Kelly D said...

Sweet!! My daughter and I are both so excited about this deal or should I say deals!! We did both! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. What I deal, I got it too. Jeannie

Anonymous said...

The extra $5 buck shows at "checkout" and they both include free shipping even when bought seperately.

Unknown said...

Yippee! You are truly the best...

Iva said...

I did both deals as well. Thanks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about these deals, I can't wait to drop some hints to my absent minded hubby LOL

KIM said...

AWESOME! GREAT X-MAS GIFT FOR MY SISTERS!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a deal. I love this site!

Anonymous said...

SWEET! For those of you who may not realize it may put a QTY of 2 in your cart be sure to change it to QTY of 1 to get the $5 deal!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but they applied 2, $5.00 discounts, so it said I owe nothing!

thriftybitch said...

Nice! With swagbucks amazon gift cards or mechanical turk amazon payments balance, this could very easily become free!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)