I have some exciting new for all you CVS shoppers! There's a new $5 off $20 CVS in-store printable coupon available! However, accessing the coupon is a bit more complicated then usual, but I promise it will be well worth it!;)
Follow these directions:
- Go here and type CVS in the search box in the upper left hand side.
- Hit search and you'll be redirected to a new page and you should see a banner ad. This rectangular ad is located at the top of the site.
- Keep hitting refresh/reload until you see a CVS ad that says "Peel to Save".
- I saw 2 CVS ads, so make sure to refresh the screen until you see the one that says "Peel to Save".
- Click on the ad and start peeling!
- After you're done, wait a minute and you should see a spot on the right side of the banner in a yellow circle that says "Print Your Coupon Now!"
- Click on it and you'll be able to print your very own $5 off $20 CVS coupon with an expiration date of 12/31/09! Yay!
For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com