Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Walmart Deals as of 11/18!


Here are some new Walmart Deals--with a huge thanks to NWADeals for compiling most of these for us!

FOOD


Riceland Rice (1 lb.) $0.88
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the 11/15RP
Final cost $0.38!

Kraft 8 oz. Block Cheese $1.58
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 11/15RP
Final cost $1.08 each!

Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals $4.98
Use the bogo coupon from the 10/18SS
Plus, use the $1.50/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.74 each!

Digiorno Flat Bread Melts $2.50
Use the $1/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.50!

Lance Sandwich Crackers $2.48
$1/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.48!

Kikkoman Soy Sauce, or Sweet & Sour Sauce $1.42
$1/2 coupon from here
Final Price: $0.92

Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce $1.58
Use the $1/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.58!
(Thanks, Lisa!)

Butterball Turkey's $0.98/lb.
Avg. Size 10-11 lbs. or about $10 each
$2/1 Butterball Turkey (Fresh or Frozen)

Final cost $7.80 for a 10lb turkey!

Wheat Thin & Triscuit Crackers $2
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 11/8SS
Final cost $1!

Idahoan Potatoes Pouch $0.98
Use the $0.40/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.58!

Chef's Request Bacon Wrapped Steaks $3.28 - $3.98
$3/1 Chef's Request coupon from here
Final cost as low as $0.28!

Bertolli Pasta Sauce $1.75
Use the $0.75/1 coupon from the December issue of All You mag.
Final cost $1!

Mrs. Smith's Pies $3
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 11/15SS
Final cost $2!

Benefiber Stick Packs $2.50
Use the $2/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.50!

HEALTH & BEAUTY


Nivea Body Wash $3.97
Use the $2/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.97!

Burt's Bees Acne Solution Blemish Stick $7.97
Use the $2/1 coupon from here
Final cost $5.97!

Visine Products--Starting at $3.34
Use the $2/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.34!

Curad Bandages & Gauze Pads $0.96
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.46!

NYC Liquid Lip Shine $1.72
Use the $1/1 coupon from the December issue of All You mag.
Final cost $0.72!

Blistex Original Lip Care $0.92
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 11/15SS
(value could be lower depending on your region)
Final cost as low as $0.42 each!

CLEANING & HOUSEHOLD


Resolve Spray & Wash $2
Use the $0.75/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.25!

Viva Paper Towels (2 Pack) $3.86
Use the $2/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.86!

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil (80') $2.50
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 11/15SS
Final cost $1.50!

Wet Ones Canister $1.88
Use the $1.50/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.38!


OLD DEALS STILL AVAILABLE:

Birdseye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables $0.88
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the 10/18SS
Final cost $0.38!

Heinz Gravy $0.75
Use the $1/3 coupon from here
Final cost $0.42!

Swanson Broth (14 oz. Cans) $0.45
Use the $0.35/4 coupon from the 11/8SS
Final cost $0.36!

Progresso High Fiber Soup $1.50
Use the $1.10/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost $0.40 per can!

McCormick Gravy Mix $0.50
Use the $0.50/2 coupon from the 11/1RP
Final cost $0.25!

Gold Medal Flour (5 lbs) $1.50
Use the $0.50/1 Gold Medal Flour coupon from here
Final cost $1!

Betty Crocker al gratin potatoes $0.78
Use the $0.40 coupon from here
Final cost $0.38!
(Thanks, Jen!)

Campbell's Cream Soups $0.58
Use the $1/4 coupon from here
or use the $0.40/2 coupon from the 9/13 or 10/4SS
Final cost as low as $0.33 per can!

Bar-S Franks $0.99
Use the $1/2 coupon from here or here
Final cost $0.49!

Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars $1.89
Use the $1/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.89!
(Thanks, Cheryl!)

Dole Mandarin Oranges $0.86
Use the $1/3 coupon from the 11/8SS
Final cost $0.53!

Reynold's Slow Cooker Liners $1.87
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 11/8SS
Final cost $0.87!

Endust Free $2.98
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 11/8RP
Final cost $0.98!


Rolaids (3 pack) $1.32
Use the $4/2 coupon from the 10/4RP
Final cost FREE + $1.36 in coupon overage!

**Please remember that Walmart's prices do vary a little from region to region.

**You may want to bring along
Walmart's corporate coupon policy in case you have any issues. In their policy it states they DO accept Internet Printed Coupons. If a cashier tells you otherwise just whip out their coupon policy!

For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

My WM had big cans of French's onions for $1.18. I got 6 cans with $1c I found at Kroger.

Susie said...

Yesterday our Walmart had Cascadian Farm Cereal and Granola for $2.68. Pair this with the dollar off Qs from cascadianfarm.com for a great deal on organic cereal!

Kandi said...

Rollback on Carnation Evaporated milk - now 78cents. Use 50cents/2 to make them 53 cents each.

Anonymous said...

Who's Wal Mart carries Chef's Request Bacon Wrapped Steaks?? I use to see them there at mine but not any more. I went to their website and it did say they carried them at two stores in my neighborhood but when I went there they didn't have them. Has anyone else had this problem???

Anonymous said...

If you price match Campbell's Condensed cooking soup from Target which is $0.49 each (limit 12)

use the coupon $1/4
$0.96 for all 4 cans!

Unknown said...

Cant find the Birds Eye coupon? Anyone see it on their zip code? Please give me your zip code if so! I looked in 90210 & 97080 & 87057 and can't find it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The Wolfgang Puck (sp?) organic soups and stocks were priced down to $1.98 each from about $2.74 each. If you have the $1.00 coupons from awhile back (sorry don't know which insert or date) you can score them for .98!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to mention that those coupons for $0.40 for Idahoan potatoes and the Betty Crocker Potatoes worked great at Kroger for me. Both of these products have been $1.00 apeice and then the coupon doubles and makes them $0.20 each!

Anyone get the High Fiber Pegresso soups coup to work? It keeps telling me that I've already printed it and I know I haven't? Anyone know why this is happening or having the same issue?

IndyMom
ABW

Anonymous said...

Sadly I took a friend to Wal-mart to show her a few good deals and her particular cashier wwas going to adjust down the price of her coupons so that there would be no overage to purchase the other items she had.
The $4/2 Rolaid coupon was one of them. She just cancelled the order and got the coupons and we left but I felt so sorry for her because that had never happened to me when I used coupons at Wal-Mart. The cashier inspected every coupon and was pointing out it's value compared to the product being purchased. I just now printed Wal-mart's coupon policy for later use.
Here is what doesn't make sense. Wal-mart accepts a coupon but would price adjust down to match the item on sale. Wal-Mart submits coupon to manufacturer and gets the full face value. This is wrong.

Unknown said...

Can anyone tell me which zip to use for the .40 betty crocker coupon.....

Anonymous said...

I had trouble with Walmart recently too, with the same $4/2 coupon. The front end manager told me that the coupon is only for the items pictured on the coupon. WRONG! I said "void", I'll just purchase at another Walmart. Sucks doesn't it!?

The Carlsens said...

The same thing happened to me this morning on the Rolaids. But I just shrugged my shoulders b/c I still got two packs for free. However, when it came to the Frozen meals the lady said I couldn't use the b1g1 coupon and the 1.50 off. I was pretty mad on that one so I made her give me my coupons back and take off the meals!

The Carlsens said...

the coupon for the Rolaids does say save UP to $4.00. Were they instructed to adjust the coupon? But how would the manufacture know they only took of the item for $2.46 instead of $4?

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but the cashier almost had my friend in tears because the whole incident had embarrassed her since she was so pumped on getting a few good deals. On a lighter note, we took our business to another locally loved store - Publix! :) No problems whatsoever. The rolaids coupon gave overage.

Anonymous said...

I had a cashier tell me I couldn't price match and use a coupon on the same product. But the coupon still went through! So, what is WM policy? It doesn't say in the link you provided. Thank you for any thoughts on this.

The Carlsens said...

I got the trial size olay bodywash for free with a $1 coupon.

Anonymous said...

If you like the Nivea Bodywash... our Commissary had them on sale for $2.99 and a Military Coupon, $1 off next to it.. us the one from Coupons.com ($2 off) and its FREE!!!!

The Carlsens said...

Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals $4.98
Use the bogo coupon from the 10/18SS
Plus, use the $1.50/1 coupon from here
Final cost $1.74 each!

Did anyone else have a problem with this deal?! I really wanted to do it but the Walmart in Lindon, UT said I couldn't use both coupons. The check out lady said I would have to buy three! I really wanted this deal...

Anonymous said...

I can't find Idahoan, Bird's Eye, Lance, nor Kikkomans. Anybody find yet?

Anonymous said...

I stopped by Walmart today and when I handed over my coupons, she mentioned that in a recent meeting, the cashiers were told not to accept internet printables!!! The manager said ok to mine as long as they didn't beep...but I'm curios if they are going to phase it out!!! Anyone know anything about this?

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know which benefiber sticks they are talking about and where they are located?? I found the packs you mix in water (maybe 16 ct?) but they were $5 something...

Anonymous said...

The only problem at my Walmart has been that I noticed that they don't use all of my coupons. So now I count them and make sure that they scan all of them or alot of time I go to the self check out and scan them my self. I like that even better.

Allyson said...

I LOOOOVE that you do Walmart deals! Not very many sites do(thats why youre my favorite!) Your site is fantastic and with the hard times that my family and I have been going through financially, you've been a HUGE help! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I went to Walmart today, planning to price match the Campbells soups, Del Monte green beans, and the Nestle Toll House refrigerated cookie dough. To my surprise all those items prices were already lowered to beat the Target/ Kroger sales. I didn't even have to mess with price matching and still used my coupons for even better deals!

Jenn said...

Thank you for posting walmart deals! I tend to make my lists from your suggestions. YOU ROCK

Anonymous said...

I was at our Super Walmart today and they took all my internet printables?! I hope they don't stop taking them!!

Anonymous said...

I was a 1st time grocery shopper at Walmart today and realized because the closest walmart to me is not a
Super Walmart it didn't have about 6 of the items that were posted :( so sad to miss those deals

Anonymous said...

anyone know where to find flour coupon i click where it says to but i dont see the coupon for it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I went to WalMart today and at the checkout the cashier was going thru all my coupons and then she walked away and said something to another employee and came back and said that 3 of my coupons couldnt be used because they only allow 1 coupon on each item bought. In otherwards I couldn use 2 of the same coupons. I only had 3 more coupons so I said ok when did yall start that and she said it has always been that way. I said ok so I dug out the 3 items and said no problem Ill be back tomorrow to get the others !!! Super One said they dont take internet coupons for over 1.00 so I said ok. Are all the stores cracking down on coupons or what ??? I live in Tx.

Anonymous said...

Just a note... the rumor is that our local Super Walmart is now taking competitor coupons!!! Publix just moved in recently and I think it may have something to do with it. Might be worth asking in your area. I'm going soon to check it out and see if it's actually working....

Anonymous said...

It seems like each individual WalMart has their own rules. They tried to pull the same thing on me as Anon 9:09 two posts above mine but I complained to the Management and had to call corporate three times because each assistant manager said different things. Finally the head manager got a hold of me and corrected it all, appologized for his employees, and now I don't have problems using 2 coupons on 2 of the same items. They tried to pull a fast one saying I could get different flavors or scents but not the same thing in duplicate, ya right. Sometimes you need to make a stink to get results when you know something isn't right. Also in their coupon policy it says they allow internet prints...nothing about a dollar amount...so I would suggest printing it out for the next time you go for those who have been told no internet printed coupons.

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! they really need to work on their customer service.