I have some exciting news about a fantastic new giveaway courtesy of ShopAtHome.com! Before telling you all about this wonderful giveaway, I want to give you a quick overview of what ShopAtHome.com is and why it's an awesome site for us frugal shoppers!
ShopAtHome.com offers cash back on purchases made online. You can get anywhere from 1% up to 30% CASH BACK (possibly more)! Not only that, but they offer coupon codes + feature online sales, discounts and promotions available at various popular retailers! ShopatHome.com is also featuring a Gift Card Center during the holiday season. In the gift card center you can receive Cash Back when you purchase a gift card from popular retailers like Barnes & Noble, Home Depot, Kohl's and many others!
When you register as a new member at ShopAtHome.com and make a purchase within 60 days you'll get a $5 sign up bonus! Plus, once you've earned $20 cash back you can start requesting checks from ShopatHome.com! This is a great way to earn money... especially when you pair this with all the great online bargains available! I earned quite a bit of money back last Christmas, and it really helped keep my budget in check.
For all of you still confused about ShopAtHome.com's cash back program, here are the basics to get started:
- Go here and register for an account or login
- Search for any online retailer that you'd like to order from
- Click on the ShopAtHome.com link that's provided for that retailer
- You will then be able to shop and purchase any items you'd like
- Your account will then be credited with the cash back amount you've earned (keep in mind this could take a few days--possibly more)
- That's it! Now go shop and start earning some CASH BACK!
To enter the giveaway you MUST be a registered member of ShopAtHome.com. It's totally FREE to sign up. After becoming a member, come back here and simply leave a comment letting me know what your favorite retailer is over at the ShopAtHome.com Gift Card Guide! Please leave your name and contact info too.
I will announce the lucky winner on December 6th at 6 p.m. EST.!