Thursday, December 10, 2009

FREE Feminine Products: Always, Tampax, Carefree, Kotex + More!


Here are a few FREE feminine samples:

Go here to snag a FREE Being Girl sample pack! This pack includes 2 Tampax Pearl Tampons, 1 Tampax Compak Tampon, 1 Always Infinity Pad, 2 Always Pantiliners, 1 Always Feminine Wipe... and this pack also includes a coupon for a free 18-count box of Always Infinity (this is NOT stated on their site, but it will come in the sample pack)! Yay! Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
(Thanks, SouthernSavers!)

You can also go here and snag a FREE sample of RepHresh Feminine Gel!

Oh and these freebie below aren't FREE samples, but two FREE Walmart Feminine deals:

Kotex Liners (small packages) $1
Use the $1/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, TheFrugalGirls!)

Carefree Liners (small packages) $1
Use the $1/1 coupon found in various magazines ( Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, Ladies Home Journal + more) and in Carefree sample packages
Final cost FREE!

For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I got this last time you posted, so I just had one sent to my mom's address!

Amber said...

You know, I didn't get a Free Always Infinity coupon the last time I requested this sample. I got one the first time, but in the sample I just received yesterday there was a coupon for $2 off Tampax Pearl, not the free pads. Anyone else find this too?

Taylor and Frankie Rodriguez said...

BeingGirl is great! They always send me free samples and coupons! Sign up for their emails so that you know when new samples are available!

Mom of 3 said...

loved the beinggirl sample pack! And yes, mine did come with a coupon for a free pack of Always - 18 count, I believe.

Also, Walmart has the small packs of Carefree on rollback for $1.00. There are several $1/1 out there, including Carefree's website. That would make them FREE!!!

Chrissy said...

Not a new link... so I couldn't get it again. But, it's definately worth signing up if you haven't already!

Anonymous said...

Said I received the max number of samples:(

Anonymous said...

Sample whore here too, says I've already signed up. Thanks for the tip on signing up for emails from them, I'll do that.

Elizabeth said...

There are no prints left for the kotex coupon !!!