Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Parade reminder!

Sorry to post again about the Parade found in today's newspaper... but I found this a bit odd. I purchased 3 News and Observers (Raleigh, NC newspaper) this morning. The first two I flipped through had one coupon for the $1 off Bounty paper towels that I posted earlier. When I started flipping through the last Parade to my surprise I found $1 off 2 Del Monte Fruit Natural cups and then when I turned that page four high value toy coupons appeared!

The coupons are for $5 off SpongeBob Squarepants featuring NickToons Globs of Doom video games, $10 off Fisher Price Dora Magical Welcome House, $3 off any Nickelodeon DVD and $5 off Dora Snow Princess Wii Video game. All of the coupons expire at the end of December except for the Dora playhouse which doesn't expire till June!!!

If you got a few newspapers this week then definitely flip through all of them! You never know what you may find!:)

2 comments:

Clean ClutterFree Simple said...

My paper had all those--Bounty, fruit cups and toys.

D'you find it pays to buy more than one Sunday paper, coupons not yet seen?

Hip2Save said...

Yes, I always end up buying at least 2 to 3 papers a week if not more!:)That way if a great deal comes along I'm always prepared and can purchase more than one of the item. You can also buy coupons on Ebay if you know of a great deal coming up or if you always buy a specific product. I do this occasionally but think I get a better bang for my buck by just buying a larger quantity of newspapers. You can also check out this site- www.couponsthingsbydedes.com
You can purchase whole coupon inserts and they are mailed out quickly with priorty shipping. This is a great idea if you live in a smaller town and the newspapers are lacking coupons.