Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hershey Kisses .50 per bag at Walgreen's!


Buy 2 bags of dark chocolate Hershey kisses on sale 2/$4.
Use the $1 off 2 EasySaver coupon
Use 2 $1 off Manuf. coupons from 11/9SS
Final price .50 each or $1 for 2 bags!

**This will work great combined with the $5 off $20 Walgreen's coupon. Potentially if you have enough coupons you could purchase 14 bags for $21 after the discount the easy saver coupon will give. Hand over your $5 off and then your 14 $1 off coupons. Final price would be 14 bags for $2!! Now I know this is not possible for most of us but just keep in mind that a few bags will work great thrown in with all the other Walgreen's deals here and here.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Clean ClutterFree Simple said...

Thanks for this tip! I just did my Walgreens trip and thanks to your tip, I got my chocolate fix for free!

Hip2Save said...

YAY! Im so glad I was able to help. I know what you mean about needing that chocolate fix!