Sunday, November 9, 2008

Walgreen's FUN!!!


I headed over to Walgreen's yesterday to get the Free after rebate L'oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance perfector and the Almay One coat Mascara. I also would be on the lookout for all the Almay clearance lip products! To my surprise their were tons of Almay products left but of course the L'oreal Age perfect was gone. I didn't think the Almay would ring up buy one get one free on the clearance items.... it did though!!YAY! I ended up making $2.11 on every 2 lipsticks purchased. Here is what I got-
  • 10 Almay Lip Products clearance to $1.89 each for a total of $18.90-Walgreen's buy one get one free sale made the total come down to $9.45-10 $2 off Almay coupons found in the Kmart beauty book-Total after coupons FREE + $10.55 in overage to go toward other items!
  • 2 Almay One Coat Mascara's $6.99 each-Walgreen's BOGO sale=$6.99 for both-2 $2 off coupons=$2.99 (Will be sending in for $6.99 Easy Saver Rebate)
  • 1 Glade Flameless Candle $5.99 on sale-$3 off coupon=$2.99 (Will be sending in for $2 Easy Saver Rebate)
  • 4 Goody paddle brushes $4.99 each for a total of $19.96-$2 Walgreen's Instant value coupon for a total $8 taken off-4 $2 printable Goody coupons=$3.96 for 4 brushes!!!
  • 4 Diapers $8.99 each-Walgreen's Buy One Get One Free sale $17.98-$2 off diaper pharmacy coupon which takes off $8 for 4 packs=$9.98 for 4 packages of diapers!!!

My total was $9.37 + Tax!!! Remember that I will get back $6.99 for the mascara and $2 for the Glade candle... so after all that my total will be .38 for everything!!!!

I just Couldn't pass up one more Walgreen's run today! I went mainly to do the Kellogg's Cereal deal and ended up purchasing 8 more Almay lip products. Receipt looked like this...

  • 4 Kellogg's cereals on sale 4/$10-4 $1 off coupons=$6
  • 8 Almay lip products $1.89 each for a total of $15.12-8 $2 off coupons=free + Overage of .88 (Not as good as yesterday since they weren't Buy one get one free anymore)

Total was $5.12 Plus I got $2 in Register Rewards for the Kellogg's deal... so I really felt like I got 4 boxes of cereal and 8 cosmetic items for $3.12!!!

Check out all the Walgreen's deals for this week here.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

No comments: