Saturday, December 13, 2008

Great Deals at Bath and Body Works!


I went to Bath and Body Works today hoping to snag a VIP bag filled with lots of goodies! Of course when I arrived they were all sold out. To my surprise though I found some other great buys!
This is what I snagged:
  • One Soft and cozy adorable robe (a gift for my mom) originally priced at $39.50 marked down to $19.75. In the picture above the robe is in the box.
  • One Lavender Chamomile Collection which comes with lotion, body wash, pillow mist and hand cream plus a really unique bag. This was originally $16.50 marked down to $8.25!
  • One Black Current Vanilla set which comes with body lotion, body wash and pillow mist plus another adorable little bag. This was originally $12.50 marked down to $6.25!
  • One Creme colored case filled with manicure/pedicure tools. Originally priced at $18 marked down to $4.50!
  • Two Loofahs marked down to $1.50 each.
  • One cute Pink duck (stocking stuffer for my daughter) just $1.
  • My total came to $41.25.
  • The nice cashier then told me that since I spent more then $40 I also qualified for this really nice set of six lotions for FREE ($20 value)! I let her know that I had a $10 off $30 coupon and she said I could still use it and get the lotions!:)
  • I handed over my $10 off $30 coupon bringing my total down to only $31.25 + tax... that's less expensive then the robes original cost!

I was able to cross five people off my gift list for almost under $30!


For more Bath & Body Works Deals and Bath & Body Works Coupon visit the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In addition to those savings, you can buy a $50 gift card and get an additional $15.00.

Hip2Save said...

Wow... great deal! I may be going back sooner then I thought!:)