Friday, January 23, 2009

Mauna Loa Macadamias ONLY .50 at Walgreen's!


For some reason, I thought I had mentioned this in the weekly deals, I guess, though, I must have forgotten... so for any of you that don't know this yet, the Mauna Loa Chocolate covered Macadamias are ONLY .50 at Walgreen's this week, through Saturday!

Here's how:
  • Mauna Loa Chocolate covered Macadamias are on sale 2/$4
  • Use the $3/2 EasySaver Instant Value coupon found on pg 4
  • Final cost .50 each!

What an awesome deal! I will be going back to Walgreen's soon, to stock up on these!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got four bags of these earlier in the week and they are SO good...and normally expensive! YUM!

AO said...

I am not sure if this is the case in my store. You did mention this in a previous post and when I went to go and get it at my Walgreens, they didn't ring up at that price.... bummer. I am hoping to try at a different Walgreens tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Munching on mine now!

amy and the bad cats said...

i love these! i got 6 bags on friday.

Hip2Save said...

They are soooo yummy!:)
Im going to come up with a creative way to use them in a recipe. I will post it when I do.