Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SAVE 70% on Restaurant.com Certificates!



Ive posted about Restaurant.com deals previously. I apologize, though, since I really never explained how they work.

Restaurant.com had partnered with tons of Restaurants to offer deep discounts when you dine out. Basically you search through the participating restaurants by typing in your zip, choose one you like and purchase a certificate to get a HUGE discount on your meals. Before the certificate can be used, you do have to purchase a minimum amount at the restaurant. This amount varies depending upon the certificate amount you purchase.

If you are planning on going out to dinner or have a special occasion to celebrate, then this is a great way to save yourself lots of money. The best part is once you choose the restaurant certificate you can actually print it right away, so if you wanted to use it today you could!

The current promotion they have is really great!
Save 70% off $25 Gift Certificates. Use code SAVE and pay $3. Valid Now thru 1/26/09.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it true that when you purchase a gift certificate from Restaurant.com you are automaticly enrolled in their dinners club and charged for the club each month? I hope this is not rue, I just bought 2 gift certs. from them.

Hip2Save said...

No, that is NOT true. If you buy 2 certificates you are not enrolled in anything. You have nothing to worry about!:)

Liz said...

I bought 3 $25 gift certificates and will it automatically enroll me in their dinners club without my consent?

Also, I did not know that we can only use 1 certificate per month per party. I though my husband and I can use $25 each and eat out. Can you pls confirm?

Hip2Save said...

No, you will NOT be enrolled in their dinner of the month club.

You will probably only be able to use one certificate per visit. If I know were going out with a big group of people, then I will usually purchase the $50 certificate. That way it's like having 2 $25, but you'll be able to use it all at once.

Anonymous said...

So, you can use one certificate per visit, not one certificate per month?

Have you ever had problems using the certificate, ie: restaurant not honoring it, or they say there is a problem with the certificate?

Just worried that I go out with a big crowd and the certificate not working and me stuck with a large ole bill to pay.