Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FREE Lego & Lego Club Jr. Magazine!

I posted this Magazine freebie previously, but just wanted to mention it again to those who may have missed it. You can get a Free subscription to LEGO Club magazine! Just go here and select your country to the right, then fill out your info. My two boys love receiving this magazine in the mail!

I'm also exited because now they have the new Lego Club Jr magazine available, made just for young LEGO builders! Go here, click on sign up and fill in your info. You should receive your first issue in 4-6 weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh ~ thanks so much for sharing!! My boys are lego fanatics, so I'll be sure to sign up! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. Both of those links lead back to the same sign-up form, though. I guess they must send Lego Jr. based on the age you enter when you sign up (which means they must want the kid's birthdate).