Friday, February 20, 2009

FREE Products from She Speaks & More!

I've posted about She Speaks previously, but if your new here or haven't signed up yet, then its definitely worth doing! I just received an email from them this morning offering up a choice of three FREE magazine subscriptions for filling out a brief survey. The survey literally took me less then 10 minutes to complete!

She Speaks is a site dedicated to helping Women let their voices be heard! When you sign up they will send you special opportunities to test FREE products, and services. You will then get to express in your own words what you like, and what you don't. All the products that you test are yours to keep free of charge.

A few weeks after signing up I received my first product to try. It was called Shh...Toilet Splash! Basically you spray it into the toilet prior to going, in hopes you will then walk out confident and worry free, knowing there is no odor! It was fun testing the product and surprisingly the spray seemed to work. Once I got a good feel for the product I logged on to She Speaks and did a 15 minute survey. That's it and then in a few more weeks a new product arrived! What a great way to obtain freebies while expressing your opinion and having fun!

Still have questions?!? Click here.
Sign up now by clicking here!

3 comments:

Mommy2aQT said...

I just joined! Thanks for sharing this opportunity with all of us.

Piper said...

I joined up a week or so ago and this morning took a 5 minutes survey and as a reward got a free year subscriptions to Ladies Home Journal. woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Just joined, thanks.