Friday, March 13, 2009

Printable Coupons: Pepsi, Downy, Purina...

Printable Coupon Roundup:

Buy 2 Diet Pepsi 12 packs (any variety), get one 12 pack diet Pepsi flavor (wild cherry, vanilla, lime, lemon) for FREE
IE or Firefox (Thanks, Jeff!)

This booklet is packed with $30 worth of FREE coupons from Cascade, Dawn, Febreze, Mr. Clean and more! You should receive your coupons with 6-8 weeks. Please note: If you ordered this booklet recently you may not qualify. Just fill out the form and they will let you know.

This is a different link, then the one I posted yesterday

This stuff is yummy!

Click on the request a free coupon link

11 comments:

momofpayton said...

Thanks, I couldn't get the one from SmartSource. They never print for me.

heidi said...

Will those Pepsi coupons work for the regular pop? Or do you have to purchase the diet variety?

Hip2Save said...

I'm 99% sure they would work for the regular variety too.

Anonymous said...

Isn't the 3/22 WAG sale buy 3 pepsi products get 1 free? If so, can you buy 4 12-packs and get 2 free (1 with WAG Q and 1 with pepsi Q)?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the Diet Pepsi coupon -- those are rare! Our Kroger is very specific about coupon acceptance -- if it says Diet Pepsi they will only redeem for DIET Pepsi. Makes sense to me ;)

Melanie said...

Thank you for all the hard work you do of running your blog. I have snagged many great deals thanks to you.

Please come pick up your Sisterhood Award!

Rach said...

I also snagged some of these coupons at Target yesterday when I was getting my free (almost) sutton and dodge steaks :) Then I don't haved to waste any printer ink or paper :)

Anonymous said...

oh I saw the sunday newspaper and CVS does have pepsie products 4/12...

Anonymous said...

Am I crazy, or is the dole pineapple coupon you posted earlier already gone?

Anonymous said...

Amber....coke products are 3/10 at Walgreens this week....no pepsi sorry!

Hip2Save said...

Carolyn,

There is another Dole coupon available on coupons.com!:)