Monday, April 27, 2009

Freebie Round-Up: Leapfrog CD, Tena & MORE!

If you have a Leapfrog Toy you can get a FREE music CD by linking your toy to the Leapfrog Learning Path! The Learning Rhythms CD features 15 songs to get children ages 0 to 3 learning, moving and growing! You can either download the CD or have it mailed to you. Check out all the details here.

Request a FREE sample of Just Like Sugar! Go on over here and fill out the form. Allow 6-12 weeks for delivery.

Get a FREE sample of Tena For Men protective underwear. Just go on over here to request your sample!

Try a FREE bottle of Country Bob's Sauce. Just fill out the form here and they will mail you a FREE coupon. This is an ongoing freebie, that I've posted previously.

6 comments:

Jen D said...

I tried the Quaker rice cakes and it said thank you for your interest, however, this program is currently unavailable.

Hip2Save said...

Jen,
I went ahead and deleted it. Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

how do you even know how to enter your aaddress on the free bbq sauce I have been trying but it just says please enter a street number ect...I guess I am just doing it wrong. I've never entered my address this way LOL. thanks

Hip2Save said...

I screwed up when I filled this out the first time too! Just make sure to put your street number in the spot above your street name and then enter the street type below those.

Jen said...

The BBQ sauce form keeps asking me to enter a valid street name. My street is a numbered street. I guess it doesn't like that - and I'm not going to spell it out!

As for the rice cakes, I just filled out the form right before you took it down, and it went through fine for me. I chose the cheese ones.

Anonymous said...

i tried for the bobs sauce but it says the website is down and that it will be fine tom. so i will be checking tom. for sure! thanksssss(: