Sunday, April 12, 2009

Target Deals 4/12-4/18


New Deals

Easter Candy 50% off
Use these candy coupons:
$1 Hershey's Bliss Target coupon
$1 Hershey's Bliss Manuf. coupon
Hershey's Candy & M&M's coupons in the 3/1 & 3/15SS
Wonka candy coupons in the 4/5RP (Expire on 4/13!)

Axe shower gel (travel size) .97
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5RP
Final cost FREE!
*This product also qualifies for the FREE Ham or Turkey rebate!

Archer Farms ham: Spiral Cut Honey Half or Crunchy Glazed
Use the $2 Target coupon
Final cost ?
**This also qualifies for the FREE Ham or Turkey rebate!

Dr. Pepper 12 packs $3.50
Use the $1 Target coupon
Final cost $2.50!

Sunkist & A&W 12 packs
Look for $1 peelie coupons on the packages
Pair those with the $1 Target coupons
Final cost ?

Splenda
Use the High value splenda coupons from here
Plus the .55 Target coupon
Final cost ?

Select Pringles $1.50
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 3/15 or 4/5PG
Plus use the .75/2 Target coupon
Final cost .63!

Planters Peanuts (smallest size) priced around $1.69
Use the $1 Target coupon
Final cost .69!

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit $12
Use the $7 coupon from here
Final cost $5!

V8 V-Fusion Juice $2.99
Use the $2 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost .99!

Select Dry Idea Deodorant on a price cut for $2
Use the $2 coupon from here
Final cost FREE!

Select Dove Deodorant priced around $2
Use the the $1.25 coupon from the 3/15RP
Plus use the $1 Target coupon
Final cost possibly FREE + a .25 moneymaker!

Secret deodorant $2.19
If the Flawless is included, then use the $2 coupon from the 2/22RP
Final cost .19!

Old Deals Still Available

Dole Coleslaw mix $1.69
Use the $1 Target coupon from here
Final cost .69!

Men's Degree 3-oz Deodorant $1.97
Use the .75 coupon from the 3/1RP
Plus use the $1 Target peelie coupons found on the deodorants
Final cost ONLY .22!

11- or 12-oz. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee $6
Use the $1.50 coupon from the 4/5RP
Plus use the .75 Target coupon from here
Final cost ONLY $3.75!

Betty Crocker Warm Delights microwave desserts $1.57
Purchase 2 and use 2 .50 coupons from the 4/5SS
Plus use the $1/2 Target coupon from here
Final cost ONLY .57 each!

Select McCormick's Spices $1.51
Use the $1 coupon from the 3/15RP
Or from here
Final cost .51!

Johnson's Safety Swabs $1.38
Use the $1 coupon from the 3/8RP
Plus use the .75 Target coupon from here
Final cost FREE + profit!
(Thanks, NWADeals!)

Market Pantry Fruit Snacks small box (3.8 oz.) .89
Look for these near the register
Use the $1 Target coupon
Final cost FREE + .11 in overage!
(Thanks, Jan!)

Market Pantry Fruit Snacks $1.59
Use the $1 Target coupon from here
Final cost .59!

Renu Contact solution (trial size) .99
Use the $1 coupon from here Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Deb!)

Johnson's Soap Buddies priced around $1
Use this $3 off 3 Johnson's and Johnson's product coupon
Or use $1/1 coupon from here!
Plus use the .75 off Target coupon from here
Final cost as low as FREE + a .75 moneymaker!

**Click here and scroll down to check out all the Target printable coupons available!

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

12 comments:

Take me as I am said...

Okay, I dont' know what it is, but I can print off any other coupons, but the johnson and johnsons 3$ off 3 products and the 1$ off one. I have tried on both of my computers, and with different browsers and different printers. What is the issue? it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!

Hip2Save said...

Both the J&J coupons I have posted should print fine in Internet Explorer. If you've tried that and it's still not working, then I'm not quite sure what the problem is. What does it do when you click on print?

Michelle said...

I picked up a pretty good deal this weekend on Kotex. They had the 16-ct light days in the travel section for only $1.02. Using the $1.50/2 coupon on smartsource.com (and there were some in the paper), it brought the price down to just $.27 when you bought 2. These are good size packs, so this was awesome. I bought 4.

Also, I don't think I saw it here but the Dry Idea Deodorant is still $2. Use the $2 coupon on coupons.com and you can get it for free. I picked up 5 of them! Can't beat free.

Take me as I am said...

I have tried internet explorer, safari, firefox and netscape.
When I click on it, it opens up a white screen and says please wait...I have let it wait for hours at a time hoping that it will print but it just doesn't register. I can print any other coupon, but this one I can never seem to print!

ThatU2Girl said...

First, I'd like to say how much I love your blog! Thanks so much for the updates.

Second, I wanted to share with you an experience I had at Target this morning.

(this is not a complaint, just curious if I was right or not)

I'm fairly new to all of this double couponing (store & manufacturer), so perhaps I am mistaken, but I went to buy some of the Bliss Easter candy marked down. I used the $1 off Target coupon and the $1 off manufacturer coupon, and I bought a couple other items. The candy at 50% off was $1.64/bag. The cashier would not take off the full $2 per bag that I had the coupons for. I pointed out (nicely) that the store would get the full value of the coupon back from the manufacturer. She said "Well, I can't give you back more than it costs. If I did it this way, you'd get .34 cents on each bag towards your other items, and we can't give you money back to purchase our other products". At the same time, the line was getting longer and she kept making comments to the person behind me like "I bet your sorry you picked this line."

I decided that this was not "my hill to die on", and she was giving me 12 bags of free candy, but still.... I was purchasing other items, and would still have had a total to have paid even with the approximate $4.32 additional savings I would have gotten, if she had given me the full value of the coupons.

Is this something that I should watch out for in the future? Was I expecting too much? Or, did she mess up? I'd love to hear your feedback. Never had this happen before.

tammy5277@att.net said...

This is to ThatU2girl. Ihad a similar bad experience today at the Ft Smith, AR Target and if you call (800(440-0680 and tell them about the problem, they will contact the store manager and send you a gift card for your trouble. The cashiers need to be educated.

ThatU2Girl said...

Tammy 5277 -
Thanks so much for your response! I called the 800 #, but they told me that the cashier had done it correctly, and that the additional $$ could not be used towards my other purchases. And no offer of a gift card either.=(
Oh well, now I know.

amy and the bad cats said...

in houston, tx today i was able to get the hershey's bliss at 50% off for $1.64 per bag, and i used $1/1 manufacturere coupons and $1/1 target coupons with no problems. since i had 12 of each coupon, i did throw in five (too many - couldn't do math in my head!) extra bags to covere overage, plus i got a few other items, too.

of course, i got home and started putting all the candy away, including some more from wags, and realized i DO NOT have space for it all, so i may try to return the five extra bags!

Hip2Save said...

ThatU2Girl,

This does vary depending on the cashier you get. Some will let you get the overage, but most will not. The best thing to do is buy more bags and use enough coupons to where you'd still be getting them free, but not making money. Hope that makes sense.

I have to do that a lot at Walgreens, so the coupons won't beep. I sure HATE beepage!:) So I try to avoid it at all costs.

Wish I could be more help!

AP said...

Did anyone find a good coupon combo for the Glad Candle deal at Target this week? Buy 2 get a $5.00 gift card...

The best I can come up with is the smaller of the Glad candles for $5.99 each and then 1 M. Coupon for $3.00 of 2..

So each candle would come out to be $2.00 each

Kaydee said...

I noticed tonight at Target that they are doing a promotion for $5 gift card when you purchase 42 pack of Always Infinity on sale for $8.99 - using the coupons from the P&G saver for $3 off - this makes them 99 cents per pack after coupon and gift card!

Anonymous said...

I just got back from my Target run this evening and I'm bummed! Dole salad was on sale for .88 and I used the Target $1 coupon, I purchased Dr. Pepper with the Target $1 coupon and tried to once again get the little bags of Market Pantry fruit snacks... I had to do each transaction seperately using the Target coupons! AND... they wouldn't let me get the small size fruit snacks. It made it a lot more work and they had to suspend my first transaction with all my items and move me to the returns counter since it was taking sooo looong. What a pain!