Thursday, June 11, 2009

6/14 Coupon Insert Preview!

In this coming Sunday's (6/14) newspaper there will only be one SmartSource coupon insert. On a positive note, the SmartSource insert will be thick and have a few high value coupons available!

Coupon Highlights:
Save $2 on A.1. Steak Sauce or Marinade
Buy 2 Air Wick Aerosols, get 2 free
Save $1 on Bumble Bee Premium Tuna Pouch
Save $1/2 Dentyne Gum, bottles or multi-packs
Save $2 on Huggies Pull-ups Training Pants, jumbo pack
Save $3 on John Frieda Root Awakening product
Save .75 on Kraft Barbecue Sauce, any variety
Save $2 on Midol PM or Midol Liquid Gels
Save $1 on Oreo Cakesters
Save $4 on Schick Quattro Titanium Razor
FREE Purina Mighty Dog Canned Dog food can OR $1 on (12 ct or 24 ct) Variety Pack
And More!

**Check out the full list here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could I go about find the Texas coupon list like yours?

Thanks!

Lowry517 said...

I'm in TX too. That is a great question. Many times our's is quite similar, but they are sometimes missing coupons that were posted. I buy the Dallas paper.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know if the jhon freida coupon work for any good deal at walgreen's??TIA

Ida said...

oh, please tell me the texas paper will have the free dog food in it.

Gina S. said...

The John Freida Q's are going to be great!!!
Wags 6/14
3/$15 get $5RR
Use 3 Root Awakening Q's <$9>
$6 OOP plus tax get $5RR
3/$1 or $.33 each plus tax
I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!

Liz said...

Hi - I have never tried John Frieda. Any recommendations on product?

Also is it higher quality than some of the other drugstore brands?

Thank you.

Gina S. said...

I just finished my first bottles of the Root Awakening. i love it. It makes my hair a lot softer. I've noticed it isnt breaking as much when i straigthen it with the flat iron. I love the smell. I love the way it tingles a little on the scalp.
Buy a bottle and try it out.
This is the first S&C I've tried from a drugstore. I usually buy Bumble & Bumble products but I'm tired of spending $27 a bottle on S&C every month.... however it is well worth the cost.

Anonymous said...

This is not so in NY. Our Smart Source does not even have half the coupons you guys get.

Unknown said...

I am from Texas as well... I know the coupons are regional but we never seem to receive coupons just for our region. We are just missing some.

MMMulling said...

I'm in TX too.... do you think the Dallas morning news has more coupons than the Austin Statesman???