Monday, June 8, 2009

Target: Lots of HOT Air Freshener Deals!

Make sure to stock up on Air Fresheners at Target this week!

Target has lots of Glade, Air Wick and Lysol products on sale! I LOVE stocking up on Air Fresheners. They are actually my favorite products to purchase. As you can tell from my picture above, I am ALWAYS well stocked. I not only by air fresheners to make my house smell great, but they also make fantastic INEXPENSIVE gifts!

Target Air Freshener Deals:

Lysol Neutra Air $5.99
Use the $4 coupon from the 5/31SS
Or the $4 coupon from here
Final cost $1.99!

Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kit $5.99
Use the $4 coupon from here
Final cost $1.99!

Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator $2.99
Use the buy one get one free coupon from the 5/10SS
Plus, use the 2 $2 off Target peelie coupons found on the products
Final cost as low as 2 for .99!

Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kit $5.99
Use the $4 coupon from the 5/10SS
Final cost $1.99

Glade Lasting Impressions Starter Kit $5.99
Use the $4 coupon from the 5/10SS
Final cost $1.99!

Glade Scented Oil Candle Tins $1.67
Use the $1.50 coupon found inside the tins
Final cost .17!

(Thanks to Michelle for the heads up on some of these deals!)

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

Nnika said...

Thanks I grabbed 15 of the glade tins this weekend. i went to 2 different stores and they are not marked as 1.67. You have to scan them to check. The q's are folded up pretty small and fall out when you open so watch for that. When i went back to the last store they only had the dewberry?, but i love the clean linen ones. Great end of school year gifts for my daughter teachers..thanks

Anonymous said...

i got 7 of the glade tins too. they were on sale for the 1.67 and there were maybe 20 on the shelf but i opened them all and they didnt have coupons in them. im assuming people opened them to smell them and they fell out-oh well im happy with what i got...im also pretty sure i looked stupid opening all of them lol.

Nnika said...

lol. i didnt care i opened them all and just smelled them all even though they were all the same ones..lol..wish i had my 13 yr old daughter. she would have had fun doing it. I think people expect kids/teens to do goofy looking things

Unknown said...

Just so you know, a lot of these are $5.00 at Walmart making them only $1. I know for sure the Lasting Impressions and the Fabreeze Noticables. I stocked on these a couple times so far. The tins are great though at Target. So pretty too. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I bought 4 last night and used B1G1 free coupons so I got two for free and two for .17.

Anonymous said...

I bought 15 sense and spay starter kits for $1 each at Walmart. They had them marked down from $9 to $5 and I used a $4 peelie from the glade spray cans. I know the cashier must have been thinking I had a stinky house buying so many cans of spray and starter kits.

Debbie said...

I used all 20 coupons I had when they were on rollback at Walmart. I spent $20 and saved $80 just on glade air fresheners. It reminded the cashier to bring in her air freshener coupons. It seems like they are rolling back the air wick at walmart this week, maybe because Meijer had them on sale last week. I probably got another 10 there too.