Monday, June 8, 2009

Walgreens: FREE Gatorade + New Coupons!

Get a coupon for a FREE Bottle Of Gatorade, G2 Or Gatorade Tiger from Walgreens! All you'll need to do is share Walgreens Men's Health Tips with up to 5 friends. The first 500 people each day to go on over here, click on the "Free Gatorade" banner and enter their friends email addresses (you ONLY have to enter one friend) will receive a coupon for a FREE 20 oz. Gatorade, G2 bottle or 16.9 oz. Gatorade Tiger Bottle (up to $1.39 value). Allow up to six weeks from the time you enter to receive the coupon by mail. Limit one coupon per household for the entire month.

There are some great PDF coupons available on their site too:
Save $1 on 2 Aquafina 1-Liter Bottles
Save $2 on any Walgreens Ace Brace & Support Product
Save $2 on Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (120 ct.) or Bayer Heart health Advantage (40 ct.)
Save $2 on One A Day Vitamins
Free Contour Meter with the purchase of Contour Test Strips

(Thanks, Dina!)

**********************************************

Also, don't forget that Burt's Bees is giving away 25,000 lip balms in 25 days! They are giving out 1,000 each day. The give-away could start anytime between 9 a.m EDT and 12 noon EDT, so keep checking back to see if it has started. If you don't snag one today- you can always try again tomorrow!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anybody having any luck? I can't get it to go through. After I enter my info and hit send, it times out before it goes through.

Amy said...

Same here

Meredith said...

I think i got it, it asked for my name and address.

fran said...

I got to name and address, but it's real slow, then went to error page...I hit refresh, and am still waiting. I entered my husband's email as the friend...he called me from work and asked me what I wanted him to do with this SPAM. I said "you mean SLAM?". He said no, SPAM. I don't know what that's about.

Anonymous said...

Finally won a lip balm. YAY!

Anonymous said...

I got one. But it is over.

MP said...

Is the RR for the meter still in place? If so, would this coupon work for the promotion? How much do the test strips usually cost? Thanks!