Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fruit 2 O Coupons + $1 Command PDF Coupon!

Fruit 2 O has two printable coupons available on their site! Save $1 on 2 (18 oz) bottles of Fruit 2 O Essentials and save .55 on the purchase of one 6 pack of Fruit 2 O. To access these coupons you'll need to go here and click on the "download coupon" tab. You will then need to answer a few questions. Make sure to press your browser back button to print a total of 2 coupons per computer.

I think I've seen the 18 oz bottles priced around .99, so only .49 after the coupon. Has anyone seen these priced less and does anyone know how much the 6 packs are?
*********************************
On another note, Leslie emailed to let me know that she found lots of Command products on clearance at Target. She used the $1 Command PDF coupon from here (doesn't expire until 12/31/09 ) to stock up on picture hanging strips, hooks and more!

(Thanks, Leslie!)

5 comments:

Chrys said...

Meijer MealBox has a $1/4 coupon on the 18 oz singles. Meijer recently had the 6 packs on sale for $2.50

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find these anywhere. Can anyone tell me where they have found them? Thanks.

Charlene said...

The command hooks are on clearance at my CVS for $2- I was going to look for coupons today- Karen read my mind!

Anonymous said...

I can't find Fruit 2 O singles anywhere either.

Shirley said...

I found fruit 2 O 6 packs on clearance at my Meijer back in April. They were $1.42 apiece. I bought 20 of them but am down to 4 left so it is time to stock up again. Those who can' find it, check Meijer. I often see it there.