Thursday, July 16, 2009

Printable Coupons: Laura's Lean Beef, Bumble Bee, New Breyers Link + More!


Printable Coupon Round-Up:

Save $1 on Laura's Lean Beef
Just fill in your info and enter this offer code: 09LLB02
Remember to press your browser back button to print an additional coupon! (Thanks, Gina!)

There is an additional $1/2 Breyers and Klondike coupon link available here. Once the Brayers coupon is printed it states on ANY product, so you should be able to use it on yogurts-just like the Coupons.com coupon! (Thanks, MoneySavingMadness!)

Various Brown Cow Printable Coupon
You will need to register to download the coupons
(Thanks, FrugalGirls!)

Don't forget to print the $2 Sparkle/Angel Soft coupon: IE or Firefox
One of my readers, Kimberly, emailed to let me know that she was at Walmart and found the 4 packs of Angel Soft priced at just $1 and the 2 packs of the big rolls of Sparkle Paper Towels for $1.83. She used the $2 coupon and snagged both items for just .83... not bad!

Lots of Johnson's Baby Coupons
(Thanks, FrugalGirls!)

Sear $5 off $5o coupon
Valid through July 25th!

Save $1/2 Bumble Bee Products
Just become a fan of them on Facebook and then click on the coupon tab.

10 comments:

kansascouponcutter said...

Sometimes this meat is at Target with the $3 target peelie on it. That would be a good deal with this coupon!

Ida said...

I found the Brwyers yougurt at target for .57 cents each. Does anyone know if they tend to go on sale for less?

Anonymous said...

Hip2Save, The Sparkle paper towels are $2.83 at our Walmart minus the $1 Sparkle coupon and then the Angel soft is $1 minus the $2 coupon when you buy both = $.83 for both. Great deal!

fran said...

Thanks Collin,
I didn't print the other 2 Breyers coupons from this link, because I thought they were for ice cream, but since you said they were on any Breyers, I went ahead and printed them. Thanks again.

Hip2Save said...

Fran,
I know, that's what I thought too!

sabrina said...

Is the Johnson & Johnson link working for you guys?

jamie said...

sabrina,

I just tried the J&J link and it worked perfectly for me. I used IE.

chrissy said...

walmart has the Breyers for 50 cents each. A little cheaper than Target. Both are a great deal with the coupons!!!

Anonymous said...

Great find on the Laura's!! I posted on my site and gave you the credit. Once my parents told me that they found it on sale for $0.99 a pound. Needless to say, they stocked up enough meat to last for a year!

Now if only I could find a deal like that with a coupon like this!

Mander said...

I used the Breyer's coupon on yougurt yesterday. They were .52 cents each, so I snagged 4 for .8 cents. The coupon didn't automatically scan the amount off, but the lady took it off anyways.