Monday, August 17, 2009

FREE $38 Chic Bracelet with Olay Purchase!

I'm very curious about this rebate I just found out about. Buy one Olay Tone Enriching Ribbons Body Wash and get a FREE chic bracelet ($38 value)! All you need to do is purchase the Olay body wash between 7/17/09 and 8/20/09. If you save your receipts, then you may have already purchased this! If not, you'll want to hurry and snag one since August 20th is just around the corner (by the way, for those of you wondering that's my Birthday)! You can check out all the details about this rebate offer here.

The reason I'm curious about this rebate... well, there is NO picture of this bracelet, so yes, that has piqued my curiosity. Plus, it's valued at $38-- which makes me think I may just have to run out and buy some Olay Tone Enriching Ribbons Body Wash! Don't forget that there is also a $1 Olay Body Wash coupons available in the 8/2 Proctor and Gamble insert.

(Thanks, "Deal"iciousMom!)

18 comments:

Stephanie P said...

I found $2.00 coupon in the Kmart coupon book. With the doublers that would be $4.00 off. This would be worth sending in to see what you get.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know that's your birthday. I also wanted to follow up with you in regards to the question you had posted a while back, on how do you have your coupons organized? We never hear anything else on your part. Do you have something cooking? Anyway how do you arrange your coupons. Inquiring mind wants to know?

Anonymous said...

I have been wandering what kind of coupon organizer that you have had up your sleeve too! Lord knows I could use some help.

Charlene said...

I think these are $2.99 after the $2 coupon at Kmart. I wonder what chic bracelet means?

couponmom1231 said...

I went out last night and got the stuff to organize a little better (zipper trapper, baseball card pages, dividers)...I to would like to know how you have your coupons divided??

Ashley B. said...

Happy early Birthday! Mine is today!!

Hip2Save said...

Ashley,
Happy Birthday to you too!:)

Also, My coupon organization method is in the works. I can't say much more then that at this time!

Anonymous said...

Great find! BTW, it's not 'peaked' it's 'piqued'. Sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves! :)

Anonymous said...

at wich store will be cheap this body wash??

savingschick said...

I love your blog so much! I am running out to get some body wash! I also just started a blog and I will definitly add this too it!!!! Thanks!

http://cheap-chicks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So unnecessary to correct her grammar :(

nicole ohio said...

four ril

Unknown said...

Hmmm...the UPC is printed on the bottle. What a pain...I will have to find something to empty the body wash into.

Stephanie P said...

You don't need to send in the upc...only the form and the register receipt. Keep the body wash in the bottle!!

Anonymous said...

That is my birthday as well! Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Anu said...

Ah sucks, I was at K-mart today, and bought the blue bottle ribbons wash, not brown. I thought it could be any one from the line. Looks like it has to be the brown bottle. Back again tomorrow to make another trip to K-mart. I thought I was done, I have already gone 3 times to K-mart for the double up coupon sales :-)

Anonymous said...

Can anyone post a link to the rebate form. I can't find it!

Thanks!!!

Rochelle said...

You don't actually need a rebate form. You just send in your receipt with the item circled and they must receive it by 9/15/09. Click on the 'here' link and you will find the address. Easy enough!