Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Coupons.com Coupons + Old Coupons Reset

Coupons.com has a couple new coupon available:

Save $1/3 Musselman's Apple Sauce (6 packs)
I'm lovin' all these apple sauce coupons! They'll be great for back to school lunches.

Save $2 on L'Oreal Infallible Lip Product
This coupon will go great with Kmart doubles + most of the cosmetics are buy one get one free, so if you can find this lip product for around $8, then you may be able to score 2 for FREE!

Also, Stephanie emailed to let me know that all the coupons on Coupons.com had reset for her. I went to check and I noticed that most had reset for me too! I was able to print the Sunshine Cheez Its coupon again, the $1 Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Cereal again, the Kashi coupons again and more! Make sure to go check and see if they've reset for you too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

they have not reset for me yet.

Anonymous said...

some of my coupons have reset, not all of them this time.

fran said...

There is also a $5.00/$25.00 Rite Aid coupon and $1.00 Arm & Hammer vacuum bag or filter...I don't think I've ever seen this one before, and $2.00 Carvel.

Anonymous said...

They have not reset for me.

Anonymous said...

Some of them did reset for me! I was able to print quite a few again!

Thanks, hip!

Cindy said...

They reset for me too! Thanks!

Fran, what zip did you use for the Carvel coupon?

fran said...

Cindy,
08054

Anonymous said...

Our K Marts here in Rochester, NY area do not accept internet printed coupons. :_(