Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3 New Glade Coupons + Wonder Bread & More!


Right @ Home has 3 new High Value Glade Coupons available:

Save $3 on Glade Scented Oil Lasting Impression
On roll back for $5 at Walmart, so $2 after the coupon!

Save $4 on the Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Starter Kit
On Roll back for just $5 at Walmart, so just $1 after the coupon!

Buy One Glade Scented Oil Plugin, Get A Refill Free

(Thanks, ForTheMommas and Teresa!)

Other New coupons:

Save $0.55 on one loaf of Wonder Bread

This bread goes on sale for $0.99, so just $0.44 after the coupon.
(Thanks, Callie!)

Save $0.50/1 Mr. Bubble Bath or Shower Product: IE or Firefox
(Thanks, Jen!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

thanks!!! just FYI, I saw the Sense & Sprays had $2 Target peelies on them and are on sale for $5.69, so I used a $4 Manufacturer w/ the target peelie and got it for FREE + overage!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am having trouble printing some coupons... Thought maybe there was a workaround. I have already downloaded the coupon software but some still won't print. thanks!

Couponing4myTacoma said...

Those Glade coupons don't work with my computer/printer. It's told me before my settings/printer are not compatible.

My settings are as they want and it still says i'm not compatible.

I have vista and i think it's a problem if you have vista... :(

Couponing4myTacoma said...

Hey Collin and all - I got a huge coupon pack in the middle of my family circle for October. Some of these Glade ones are in it.

Anonymous said...

I usually am able to print these but this time they aren't printing for me, either. Not sure what's going on! Thanks for letting us know though!