Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday Freebies: Aveda $25 Product + More!

If you haven't done so already, go register for the Aveda Birthday club! Why? Well, first you'll receive a FREE Hand relief sample just for signing up. Plus, they'll send you a coupon for a FREE full size Personal Blends Pure-Fume or Body Care Product ($25 value) during the month of your birthday! Hurry, this is a limited time offer!

(Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Want to sign up for more birthday freebies?

Well, you'll definitely want to go on over here and check out my extensive restaurant birthday freebie list! It's amazing how many FREE meals you can snag during your birthday! I always sign up my kiddos as well and they really enjoy all the free treats they get too!

You can also join Sephora's Beauty Insiders club. You'll get a FREE Shimmer Lip Gloss Trio around your Birthday with any order you place... Plus you will earn Beauty Bank Points for all Sephora items you purchase and then you can redeem them for a FREE Deluxe sample each time you reach 100 points.

3 comments:

Cherilyn said...

I signed up for the birthday club (and forced my husband to go along and do the same) and I gotta say that I love the hand relief cream. It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love teh hand relief cream!! My hairdresser gave me one for Christmas and it was fantastice to keep in my purse!

kim said...

also try freebirthdaytreats.com