Sunday, September 20, 2009

CVS: 75% off Back To School Items + 50% off Furniture!

One of my readers works at CVS and just emailed about some fantastic mark downs going on. Starting today, 9/20, all back to school items will be 75% off in the seasonal section and the back to school furniture (desks, lamps & more) will be 50% off! This may vary if the store has not followed there markdown grid. There is a desk lamp on sale for just $1.25 with a $2 mail-in rebate attached--so definitely keep your eyes out for that.

**Keep in mind that next Sunday, 9/27, the back to school will go to 90% off and the furniture will be 75% off. However, there may not be much of a selection by then.

Let us know if you're able to snag any great buys!

(Thanks, Cyndi!)

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

KP said...

I did get the desk lamp but it's only 50% off so I paid $2.50 for it. But after the $2 mail in rebate only 50 cents so I'm happy! Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

got 2 desks for 6.75 ea, 2 bookshelves for 3.75 ea wow, thanks!!!!! will check next sun and buy whats left!

Becky said...

My CVS also had their $1 bin items for 75 cents! I bought a ton of cleanings supplies for only a quarter!

Anonymous said...

I belong to CVS online and they sent a $4 off $20 purchase coupon to my email - also some $5 off $25 were printing off the scanner/Catalina machine two weeks ago. This may sweeten some of the deals!

Courtney said...

I got the desk lamp as well for $2.49

Anonymous said...

CINDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

EVERYTHING is on sale 75% or more in the seasonal section at my CVS stores.