Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Coupons: Hefty, Libby's, S&W Beans + More


Red Plum has released a few new coupons today!
Here are some of my favorites:

Save $1/1 Hefty One Zip Fresh Extend Bags
You may be able to find the small packages for $1 at Walmart, so FREE after the coupon!

Save $1 on the purchase of 4 cans of Libby’s Vegetables
This coupon should make for a sweet deal when paired with a sale!
(Try zip code 90210 if you don't see the coupon)

Buy Two S&W-Beans any variety, get one FREE
I hardly ever see coupons for this brand, so I'm excited about this one. Plus, I love having canned beans on hand. They make for some quick and healthy meals--burritos, soup and more!

Other New Coupons:

Save $0.55/1 package of Hillshire Farms Lunchmeat

Save $1/2 Classico Sauces
Just register to access the coupon
(Thanks, Jessica!)

11 comments:

couponmom1231 said...

says libby coupon is expired

Ellen said...

I got the same response. Do you think there was print limit?

Hip2Save said...

hmmm... that's odd. I was able to print the coupon earlier today. I wonder if it did already reach its print limit. If so, that was very FAST.

I would still suggest trying back later and seeing if it's available again.

Anonymous said...

Says expired for me too.

Lynne said...

I hope it's just a technical difficutly, got the beans and the S& W, but the others that I had not printed are not printing. First I had trouble getting on the site now it's saying that I have reached print limit on three and the other two are expired - wierd.

fishinglady said...

says the same for me too...

Anonymous said...

What zip code is finding the S&W beans? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Try 90210

Joe Money said...

To Anon looking for S&W beans,
try 32735 and you will also find $1 off PERDUE FROZEN coupon!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. 32735 worked perfectly!

Doodle said...

Libby's printed for me but that is the only one that did print. Weird.