Friday, September 25, 2009

Target Deals: Quaker Oatmeal, Glade, Reusable Bag $0.05 Credit + More!


I have even more Target deals to tell you about:

Quaker Oatmeal individual Cups $1

Use the $1.25/2 coupon from the 8/30RP
(NO size specified)
Final cost $0.38 each!

Glade Lasting Impressions starter kit $5.68
Use the $3/1 coupon from the 9/20SS or the $3/1 coupon from here
Plus, use the $2/1 Target peelie coupon found on the kits
Final cost $0.68!

**Also, if you purchase any Glade Scented Oil refills for the Lasting Impression Kits make sure to look inside for coupons. According to reader, Kristen, a few of the boxes had coupons inside for a FREE Lasting Impression kit-- NO other purchase necessary!

**One more interesting Target promotion I recently found out about--Target is now giving a $0.05 credit for each reusable bag you use when checking out! They also don't care where the bag came from or what type of logo is on it. I'm excited about this. It's just another great way we'll be able to save at Target. In a sense it's like FREE money! Yay! I would call ahead to make sure your local Target is participating. Let us know if they are!

(Thanks so much, Kristen, CouponingToDisney and Aly!)

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi, I hit Target yesterday and my AZ Target was clearancing Sarah Lee lunch meat for $2.78. Match with the $3 off coupon and it made for fee deli meat + overage. Also, the crystal light at the checkouts was clearanced for .68 matched w/ $2/2. Free crystal light + overage. Great day at Target!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm a new couponer.. could someone please answer my questions. Can we combine manufacturer coupons with Target coupons? For example, if I have a $1 off manufacturers coupon for ketchup and a $1 target coupon for the same thing, will I get a total of $2 off? Can we do the same thing at Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid? ?

Tara S said...

anon....yes , yes, yes and yes! the only places around me i have a hard time combining is grocery stores, but the other stores i have no probs with! hth

aussie said...

the coupon must have been regional because our RP in Vegas did not have it...bummer!!!! :[

Anonymous said...

i found the crystal light and they would not adjust the coupon. my target was good about that. untill today!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Even if they dont give you the .05 cents to bring in a bag, it is a good idea to do it anyway. Using reusable bags is soo much easier than carrying double the amount of plastic bags anyways.

Anonymous said...

Publix also has some $2.00 & 3.00 store coupons. Stack with manufactor coupons. Free or very cheap. Love this site :)

Anonymous said...

My Target wouldn't let me combine the peelie and the 3.00 q

Anonymous said...

The $0.05 credit was not given to me today because I had a backpack. Seems pretty 'reusable' to me.