Thursday, September 3, 2009

Walgreens: Sally Hansen Register Reward Deal!

Janet emailed me about a great deal she was able to score at Walgreens!

Select Sally Hansen products are part of a monthly Register Reward deal, valid 8/30-9/26: Get a $3 Register Reward when you buy 2 Participating Sally Hansen products or get a $5 Register Reward when you buy 3!

The Sally Hansen INSTA DRY Fast Dry Nail color is part of the Register Reward promotion and is an additional 40% off throughout the entire month! It's on sale for just $3.29.

Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Sally Hansen INSTA DRY Fast Dry Nail color $3.29 each=$9.87
Use 3 $1/1 coupons from the 8/2 or 8/23RP
Pay $6.87
Get back a $5RR
Final cost just $0.62 per nail polish!

(Thanks, Janet!)

For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

9 comments:

Jen said...

Has anyone tried this nail polish before? Is it good quality? Thanks!

Nikki said...

I am a hairstylist/manicurist and I like the polish. It does dry faster than other polish so you don't have to wait so long. Plus the dark metallic colors are what is hot this fall!

mistisdesk said...

I've tried it and in my opinion its not that great-yes it dries fast but the color isnt what you think its much much lighter and you have to put additional coats to reach the color as it is in the bottle...too many coats = yucky nails that smear off!!

Anonymous said...

My daughter wears tons of nail polish and she doesn't like this one very much because she said it flakes off easily... however I really like it because it dries quickly.

MMMulling said...

The RR deal is NOT an RR.... it's an RR specifically to use on Sally Hansen products.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...this would make a great stocking stuffer for my 9 year old daughter!

Anonymous said...

FYI -- I found the "Hard as Nails" at my Wags for 2.29. They were also included in the deal. It's not a RR, it's a Cat to use on your next Sally Hansen purchase.

Anonymous said...

there is alot of Sally Hansen nail products included in this RR deal. Some are more $$ then others. I did the deal twice and got 2 $5.00 RR for any Sally Hansen product. Decided to buy 2 more products and used both $5.00 RRs and got ANOTHER $3.00 RR. I think this is rolling!! Wasn't expecting the $3.00 RR, Im going to try it again tomorrow since I think the 40% might be ending tomorrow...I also have more manuf. Qs to use up! I will let you know if it works again tomorrow, cross my fingers!!

savin' cash in IL said...

Just a heads up, you don't get a normal register reward that can be used on anything. The reward that prints is reward for so much off any Sally Hansen item. It's still an awesome deal and it rolls, as I used the $5 off coupon for 3 items and then received another $5 off coupon.