Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Red Plum Coupons: Neutrogena, Hostess + Lots More!


Red Plum has some great new coupons available! I love how they've been adding new coupons on a regular basis. If you see any coupons you may want to use, then I suggest printing them now. The popular coupons usually don't last long!

Coupon Highlights:

Save $2 on any Visine product
This should make for a great deal when paired with a sale and/or in-store promotion!

Save $2 on any one Neutrogena Face Cosmetics product
Pair 2 of these coupons with a buy one get one free sale to get a sweet deal!

Save $0.50 on any Family-Size package of Hostess Snack Cakes
Hostess coupons are rare!

Save $0.35 on one package of Born Free eggs

Save $1 on any Nature's Bounty product

+ More!!!

9 comments:

MalibuBeachBum said...

I can't find the Visine coupon for some reason. Can you please tell me which page it's on?

Thanks!!!

Kimber said...

Hi Collin...would you please add a zip code when mentioning certain coupons, my zip never has the good coupons!... :-)
Thank you for a terrific website, your the best!

Anonymous said...

Can't find the Visine,

Unknown said...

I found the $2/1 Visine coupon under zip code 90210. It was on the last page.

Hope you all can find it

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the zip for the Hostess coupon. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I get the Deseret News paper and I don't get the RedPlum ads. I do get some small, dorky RP ad on Wednesday though. It doesn't have any of the good coupons you mention on Sundays website... why? What can I do to get the good RP?

Anonymous said...

No Visine for me under 90210 :(

Anonymous said...

Anon:
Red Plum is no longer in any Newspaper in Utah...I don't know why, but its so lame for all the utah couponers:(

Anonymous said...

Visine, Viactiv, AND $2 Neutragena face products show up (surprisingly) on my zip 42420.