Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amazon Deal of the Day-Struxx ROBOTRIXX


My personal pick today is...

Was $69.99, now ONLY $31.99!
This also ships FREE with Super Saver Shipping!

This is a 502 piece construction set with three basic pieces: a ball, socket and rod that click together. Let your kids imaginations go wild as they create anything they think of. When I purchased this for my son previously I did pay a lot more for it and still feel it was worth every penny. My son plays with this on a daily basis and would build things for hours if I let him!

Remember... its never, I repeat NEVER to early to shop for Christmas presents!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good choice. We ended up getting this for my SS at Christmas time for only $20.99. He loves it.