Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bath & Body Works- America Girl 90% off!

Wow, Bath & Body works has so many great deals going on! Besides the fantastic coupons, they have lots of great clearance! Right now all their American Girl products are 90% off, yes you heard me right, 90% off! American girl lotion only .30, Lip Gloss .05 and lots of other products. This is a great way to stock up on party favors for birthdays, thinking ahead, even stocking stuffers for next year! Hurry, as I'm assuming this stuff will sell FAST!

Don't forget to bring along these coupons:

Any other Bath & Body Works clearance finds?!?
Let me know!

For more Bath & Body Works Deals and Bath & Body Works Coupon visit the new Hip2Save.com

1 comment:

mary said...

My store no longer carried this - and has not for months - but I snagged some regular lotion at 90% off for my daughter - and got the free signature collection item from the coupon you posted not bad for .65 cents