Friday, January 9, 2009

FREE Del Monte 100 Calorie fruit-1st 50,000!

Hurry, Del Monte is offering the first 50,000 people signed up for the Del Monte Dish Newsletter a FREE coupon for Del Monte 100 Calorie Fruit! If your not signed up yet go on over here to register. Once you've signed up for their newsletter click here to sign in. After signing in it will let you know if your one of the 50,000 that are going to receive a FREE coupon! I just did it and am getting one... Wahoo!

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just created an account and signed in with your link - it told me sorry but I was not one of the select people emailed this offer. Bummer!

Hip2Save said...

Oh that stinks! I was assuming that any one could do it as long as they have an account registered. Looks like I was wrong, sorry!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I got it! You rock!

Hip2Save said...

YAY! Im glad you got it!:)

WiJoyMom said...

I already was on DelMonte's list for email and was able to have a coupon reserved for me.