Monday, January 26, 2009

FREE Samples & Coupons in the mail!

I LOVE checking my mail!!!

Some people are pretty skeptical about signing up for freebies and well, they have every right to be. There are a lot of "red flag" type sites that love to bombard you with spam. If you Stick to manufacturers websites, Start Sampling and Walmart, then I promise it will be safe to sign up and your samples will come! You can also go over here and checkout some more of my sample tips.

Here is a list of all the great freebies I received today:
  • VocalPoint sent me a ton of StarKist Tuna pouch coupons, as well as a recipe booklet! The best part is I didn't even know I was going to receive these... what a great little surprise! If you haven't signed up for Vocal Point yet, then definitely go on over here and check out my post about it.

  • I received a yummy Cascadian Farms chocolate Chip chewy Granola Bar, plus a $1 coupon to use on my next purchase. These are unavailable now, they went pretty quick!

  • My Splenda with Fiber sample came! I received 2 packets and a $1 coupon. You can still snag a FREE sample too (if you haven't already). Just click over here and enter your info.

  • My hubby was very exited about the free N.O.-XPLODE samples we received. We got two flavors, Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch. This offer is not available anymore.

  • I got one Olay definity Facial Moisturizer $5 coupon that doesn't expire until 4/30/09! I'm going to hurry and use this to get the $15 Olay gift card. You can get the coupon mailed to you here.

  • YAY! I got my coupon for a FREE box of Fryin' Magic or Bakin' Miracle! I love FREE product coupons! I'm sorry to say... but this coupon is no longer available to request.

  • I received my FREE Betty Crocker $10 coupon booklet. Go on over here to sign up for yours too! There are lots of great coupon inside and hey, its free!

  • I was exited about getting two free Diapers from Costco. We were starting to run a little low, so these couldn't have come at a better time. This product sample is unavailable now.

  • I received two issues of Shape magazine and Ive got 22 more issues coming to me, free of course! Also I didn't realize until flipping through the magazine how many coupons you can find, especially in Shape magazine. In the February issue I found coupons for $1 off any one Carefree product (will go great with Walgreen's .99 Carefree products), $2 off Dickinson's Witch Hazel, $1 off any Skinny Cow Product (yummy!) and buy one get one free Extra Gum.

  • I also received my first free issue of Babytalk magazine. You can get your free subscription here.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

I got my Cascadian Farms sample yesterday too! About VocalPoint...I signed up, do I just wait for them to mail things now?

Hip2Save said...

You may get more things sent to you if you participate in different activities on their site... although I have not participated in anything yet and still received a FREE StarKist coupon and recipe booklet!

Anonymous said...

It was a great day for samples. I received my free Shape magazine, Jan and Feb issue of Prevention, Quaker mini delights w/ coupon, Sun Maid recipe book, Marie Calendar shopping list and coupon, free starkist coupon and book, and 2 trip advisor luggage tags! Who knew checking the mail could put a big smile on your face. Everyone in the house now volunteers to go check the mail.!