Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walgreen's Clearance and a few more Deals!

Yes, I LOVE Walgreen's and I cant stop posting all their great deals!

Here are a few more:
  • Purchase 2 Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner and/or Windex Pre-Moistened Wipes. These are priced at $3.79 each but are on a buy one get one free sale this week, so 2/$3.79. Use 2 .40 coupons from the 1/11SS. Pay $2.99 for two then submit the FREE after mail in rebate form found in the 1/11SS. Final cost 2 for FREE plus a little profit as well!

  • Look for the bioINFUSION Shampoo and Conditioners on clearance for ONLY $2.19, regular price $7.99. The best part is there is also a bioINFUSION $2 Instant Value coupon found in the EasySaver Catalog on page 14. Final price ONLY .19 per bottle!

  • Look for Pantene Pro V on Clearance too! Use the $3/2 coupon from the 12/28PG to get some really inexpensive or possibly FREE Pantene products!

  • Look for L'Oreal Vive Pro on clearance as well! The Prices ranged from $2.19 and up. I was able to use the $4 off 2 Instant Value EasySaver coupon on page 13 to snag .19 L'Oreal Vive Pro products!

  • Update on the Sunsilk deal I posted yesterday-The Sunsilk products go with the Register Reward deals for the Dove, Ragu, Skippy and other select products, so the good news is you can combine the clearance Sunsilk with these products to really come out ahead!

***If you ever have a problem with a Register Reward not spitting out remember to call Catalina-1-888-8COUPON. Just tell them the details of what you purchased and have your receipt in hand. If you purchased the correct items they will issue you a new Register Reward which will come in the mail. It may take up to 6-8 weeks to receive.

***Also please remember that clearance prices do vary from store to store. The posting of these deals does not guarantee that you will find the same prices at your stores. I do this, though, so you can keep your eyes out for these clearance items and have your coupons ready in case you do come across them. I also like posting clearance deals because usually paired with a coupon you can find some really inexpensive or free items and who doesn't love that!

Check out all the Walgreen's weekly deals here.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly Walgreens are no longer letting us roll the RR's no matter what promotion they came from, i called customer service and they verified what the store manager had told me, that if you use a RR to pay for something that transaction will no longer issue an RR even if you get everything the promotion calls for and it does not matter if the RR was from a different promotion.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me if Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner & Styling Products are always 2.99? I went two weeks ago to get some and they were out and I still have 6 coupons to use.

Hip2Save said...

Really?!?
Ive always known that you cant roll an RR with the same deal you got it from again, but Ive always been able to roll RR's into different deals. In fact the other day I just used my RR from the Pepsi deal to pay for the Skippy Pb's I bought and I did receive another $10RR for that purchase.

Since these are from different product manuf. you CAN roll them. I have said this so many times but I will go ahead and say it once more- Do not believe everything an employee or manager says at Walgreen's, so many of them are clueless about their Register reward promotions and coupon policies.

If you call catalina (whos in charge of these Register Reward promotions)1-888-8Coupon and ask them if you can use an RR to pay for a different product promotion and still get the new RR... Well, I can almost guarantee they will tell you yes.

Hip2Save said...

Kathy,
The regular price of the Garnier Fructis products, at least at my store, is $3.49. Use the $1 manuf. coupon and the $2 EasySaver coupon to get them for .49. Not free but still a great deal!:)

DESJ and Company said...

They would not let me use the RR from the band aid promotion for the sunsilk one-just like anonymous just said :(
And I found 8 sunsilk hairsprays in the store down to 1.19, and bought them, and they didn't spit out a RR. So I returned them.

How do I know which Sunsilk items qualify for the RRs?

Anonymous said...

I actually went to 2 different stores and called twice just to get the same answer, that we can no longer roll them, it may be regional but according to one of the store employees it has been that way since new year, and the second person on the phone told me that there has been some major changes to how they manage the RR so i don't know if all the walgreen are going to change or what is going on

Hip2Save said...

Wow, this is all news to me! Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. I will be calling Walgreen's soon as well as the Catalina company. I will try and let you all know what is going on as soon as possible and if it is just a regional issue.

DESJ and Company said...

OK So I went to a different one near my house-and they had the green/blue sunsilks on clearance for 1.19 and 2.29. I bought all 7 1.19's they had and 1 2.29. I had 3 coupons. I also bought 2 boxes of tissues and 3 mini tissue packs as filler b/c I used 2 kleenex coupons as well.
She let me roll my $6 in RR from yesterday with no problems. I paid 2.02 OOP and got back the whole $10 RR! Oh if I'd only had another $2 Sunsilk coupon...but I still made money.

Anonymous said...

I did the Sunsilk deal yesterday with no problem. They had the green shampoo and conditioner for $1.09. I picked up six along with two boxes of tea, used my coupons (including the $10.00 RR I had from last weeks Pepsi), 1 biofusion for $2.19 and 2 bags of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. I ended up paying $.16. I can't stop looking at the receipt. Make sure you check the prices because the sunsilk was marked #3.19. The cashier was even surprised. Good day!!!
I also won the Kraft contest coupons yesterday. Yeh!!

Hip2Save said...

WOW, Kathy!! You sound like a Walgreen's pro! Great job!:)

Anonymous said...

I went in today and was told not only can you not roll RR but you won't get RR if you use any coupons, even mfg coupons. Of course that wasn't true. This was my very first time at Walgreens with coupons and ad in hand. I did the sunsilk deal, Ragu/Skippy deal, used one of the $10 RR for 3 items on the Rebate form and unfortunately I listened to the store clerk who told me I couldn't use both of the $10 RR I had just received. Then I left the store and read the fine print and recalled what I read on this site about "don't listen to the store clerk..just try it" and so I went to another store and did the Vicks, then another Helman's/Ragu/Q-tip/tea bags deal and then P & G deal with rolling the $10 every time and ending up with $5RR in my wallet. All things considered (Rebates, RR, coupons) I think I would have spent at Wal-mart about $100 for everything I bought at my normal generic prices that I typically pay and this way after Rebate which will be sent through the mail and $5 RR I spent about $58.

Hip2Save said...

Waaahoooo!
You did Awesome!
Im glad you remembered that tip about NOT listening to most Walgreen's employees!:)

Vinny Iaropoli said...

I just returned from my local Walgreens -- the Chex deal and the Orville Redenbacher deal worked perfectly.. I got 3 of each for a total of $2.00!

...Sadly the Windex deal did not work. They weren't 2 for 1 at my store -- I checked the website and flyer and found the same information. I was able to use 2 x $.40 / 1 coupon and I still sent in my rebate for the total I spent -- $8.58 (!) but if I get the full rebate it will bring the price down to $2.04 each which isn't bad.

I'm just thankful I have 2 CVS stores nearby!!

Vinny Iaropoli said...

Sorry.. just to clarify -- I got 2 bags of Chex mix and 2 boxes of popcorn for $2.00 total.