Friday, February 6, 2009

Amazon Deal of the Day- Bear Naked Granola!

My personal pick today is..

Some of their products are 23% off Plus you can Save an additional $15 when you spend $49 or more on eligible Bear Naked products. Use the following promotional code when you check out: BEARDSCT.

I LOVE their granola... yum!

Here is my plan:

Bear Naked All Natural Granola, Peak Protein, 1.35-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 48)
Was $50.72, now ONLY $39.02!

Minus the $15 discount=$42.79 with FREE Super Saver Shipping.

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

I will end up with 60 mini pouches of granola which equals out to about .71 per pouch. For this brand I personally thinks that's a really great price. These will also come in handy for those on the go snacks that my kiddos like to eat in the car. I LOVE the fact that these are healthy snacks too!

No comments: