Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FREE Spaghetti Dinner from Save-A-Lot!

Do any of you live in Oregon or Washington?!?

If so, you may be able to snag a FREE free spaghetti dinner for your whole family at Save-A-Lot! All you need to do is go on over here and check participating locations. You'll then just need to fill in your information to get your voucher for a FREE spaghetti dinner. Print the voucher and take it into a participating Save-A-Lot store on February 28th between 8 am and noon! That's it! What an easy way to score a FREE dinner for your family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn! Any chance of one these restaurants being in Idaho?! Free spaghetti dinner? What a deal!

Together We Save said...

Hope my store is participating.

Anonymous said...

I did go to the site and filled out the information requested.
I received an e-mail stating that the offer was not for my particular region but because of "my trouble" in taking the time to fill the form out, I would be receiving a $5 coupon to be used at my local Sav-A-Lot store.
I'll take "trouble" like that any old time.
*Smiles,
*BeckyTN