Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FREE Touch Of Gray Rebate + Possible Profit!

Touch of Gray

Another great rebate!
There is a new offer available to snag a FREE box of Touch Of Gray (after rebate), up to a $9.50 value. Just fill out this simple form and mail it in along with the original receipt and proof of purchase. This offer is valid through 12/31/09! I would go ahead and print off this form now. A lot of times companies will remove the rebate forms from their site, even before the offer has expired.

**Wait for a sale (preferably a buy one get one free sale) and then use this $2 coupon from here . Final cost will be FREE plus a possible moneymaker too!YAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby is in desperate need of this!:)hee!hee!

I have also heard that you can purchase this on sale or clearance and still get the full rebate back! This should make for a great little moneymaker!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I purchased this for my husband 2 weeks ago. I save ALL my receipts so I'll be able to participate in this rebate offer.

Rhonda
rgbarron01@yahoo.com

Jill Frame said...

I did the rebate last year. Do you think I can do it again this year?

Hip2Save said...

I'm pretty sure it's a new rebate for 2009, so I would assume you can.