Monday, February 23, 2009

Kmart is NOW Accepting Internet Printed Coupons!!

Well, I've got some great news! A big thanks goes out to one of my readers, Nina!:)

Go on over here and check out this Sears Holding Corporations Kmart press release. It states:

"Beginning on Sunday, Feb. 22, Kmart adds even more value to the Kmart shopping experience, both online and in-store. Kmart will start accepting Internet print-at-home coupons, allowing Web friendly consumers the ability to locate coupons on Kmart.com and Coupons.com through easy to-use Web pages. These sites will let consumers find coupons based on their geographic areas as well as offer tools to track total savings, coupon categories and brands. Coupons will be available on a wide selection of products store wide. Some restrictions apply. See store for details."

I'm not sure exactly if their stating they will except printable coupons during Kmart doubles promotion, but it's definitely worth a shot. I would bring in this press release and show the cashier/ manager if you have any problems trying to use them.

**I just called my local Kmart and was told, yes (as of 2/22) they are NOW excepting Internet Printed coupon. However, they will not except coupons for alcohol, tobacco, batteries and Razors.


For more Kmart Deals and Kmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hip2Save! It is amazing to see how little you spend on your many purchases. I am one of your biggest fans. Keep up the good work and thanks for passing along all the helpful tips.

Anonymous said...

Okay...you know I love your site and if I knew you personally I'd probably love YOU as well...so, that being said...please don't hate me when I say...it's "Kmart is ACCEPTING Internet Printed Coupons!!!" Please don't hate me for correcting your very minor spelling error. I am a nerd. Yes. But I love and respect all your hard work and have benefited from many of your posted deals. Thank you and I'm sorry.

Hip2Save said...

Thanks so much for letting me know! I actually really appreciate it! As you can (I'm sure) tell, spelling and grammar are not one of my strong points.

Please feel free to correct me whenever you see a mistake!:)

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I asked if Kmart would price match an ad from Sears and the cashier wasn't sure so he called the manager and she said yes they would as long as I had the ad to show them. Saved a trip to the mall and $20.00 on an X Box Live card!

Anonymous said...

Figures... I called out local Kmart.. they won't accept internet coupons until March 1... day after sale over with... they laughed when I said that to them...

Anonymous said...

I went to Kmart today and they tried to give me a hard time about my internet coupons - and I had lots! Because of your "educational" blog I able to kindly argue with them and told them according to their corporate office they are now accepting internet coupons. I, too, was told that their register scanners would not recognize internet coupons until March 1. I asked to see a manager and said I would return my entire $160 worth of goods if they did not honor the coupons. ( certainly was not going to pay for something with out a coupon that could be doubled!) Well, the manager never actually appeared and miraculously the cashier (who was super nice) was able to use my internet coupons and they all scanned and doubled! Thank you for all of your hard work and great information. I would not have been able to save as much as I did today without your help.

Hip2Save said...

YAY!:)
I'm so glad you were able to use all your coupons!