Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amazon Deal of the day- Lodge Logic Grill


My personal pick today is...

Lodge Logic Pro 20-by-10-7/16-Inch Cast-Iron Grill/Griddle

Was $57.99, now ONLY $24.67
Plus ships FREE on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping

This Reversible grill is made of cast iron and measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches. It will cover two burners on your stove. I love how it easily reverses from a grill to a griddle. This has also gotten some excellent 5 star reviews too! It definitely sounds like you'll get your moneys worth.

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, looks nice!

Anonymous said...

I use this to grill veggies on the BBQ, works great! I love to marinate artichokes in my fav. salad dressing ovnt and then grill away!