Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chickdowntown.com: FREE $25 Gift Card!

Chickdowntown.com is giving away $25 gift cards to everyone who signs up for their email list. You'll also be entered to win a $1,000 shopping spree. Gift cards will be emailed approximately one week after signing up. It does say in the fine print that the gift card cannot be combined with any other offer, so I'm assuming the 40% off sale item code (ADD40) won't work. I guess it never hurts to try, though.

Now this store is very, very, very expensive. However, with the gift card and some of the sale and other inexpensive items you should still be able to score a pretty sweet deal... possibly FREE!

Here are some sale items that will be FREE (or close to free) after the gift card:

Retail price $25

Retail price $25

Was $70, now only $9!

Was $155, now only $29

Was $53, now only $22

Was $83, now $29

Was $84, now only $33.60

Was $54, now only $20

Was $64, now only $20

Was $75, now only $30

Was $90, now only $23.70

Was $135, now only $19

Was $72, now only $21

Was $92, now $26.40

5 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Wow that is definitely not a frugalista site!

Anonymous said...

I signed up on March 10 but I have not received any email from them until today, March 13.

Hip2Save said...

I haven't received an email from them either. It says, though, that Gift cards will be emailed approximately one week after siging up. I will post an update once I get an email from them.

Anonymous said...

Have you received your coupon from them? I keep looking, but can not find it.

Hip2Save said...

I haven't received mine yet either. I'm hoping it will come within the next few days.