Monday, March 30, 2009

EAS: Printable Coupon for a FREE Bar or Shake

FREE EAS product!
You will get to choice between these products:
Free Myoplex Bar (retail value $1.99), Free 14 oz Myoplex Nutrition Shake (retail value $3.89) or $3.89 off any 14 oz Myoplex Nutrition Shake 4-Pack.

Just register on EAS.com here. You'll need to fill in your info and then click yes on are you interested in a free sample. You will then need to enter EAS11 in the offer code spot and click submit. You will then be able to print the coupon to use right away! YAY!

**Don't forget there are also $1 off one EAS coupons from the 3/1 Smartsource insert and they can be used on the single bars. These often go on sale for $1 at Walmart, Target and Kmart... so wait for a sale to snag more FREE bars!

6 comments:

jenholiver said...

I can't get the form to work. Keeps giving me an error in the bday field...tried several times. Think something is wrong with the website

Hip2Save said...

Mine worked fine, but I did get an error the first time because I didn't type it in correctly. First I put 8 20 1981... when I changed it to 08 20 1981 and it worked.

Hope it works for you!:)

Rachel said...

It lets us print as many as we want? Can this be true? Boy, I sure hope they scan.........

Hip2Save said...

Me too!:)

Anonymous said...

mine will not work on the b-day part either. tried it the way they said and still will not work

Anonymous said...

It worked for me fine. Let me print 4- could have done as many as I wanted.